selling my dt

kenDAWG
This post is 3968 days old and we'd rather you create a new post instead of adding to this one. You can't reply in this post.

well im going to fix up my dt and sell her in the next couple of weeks, im looking at a change of riding style so more the 2 stroke racing look rather than enduro!!

got a few options so ill throw ones im looking at see if you lot have any ideas on the best choice!!

derbi gpr125r

honda nsr jc20

aprilia rs125

cagiva mito

anymore i should consider? im looking at spending in region of £1.5k

im leaning more towards the nsr jc20 ive always liked them

cheers

ken

Do you want an ad-free experience? Join today and help support the Yamaha Owners Club.

Not considered the TZR? I would get a Mito, eventually I am buying one myself. I too really like the Honda's though. Hope you can find a nice example of a model. For the money I don't think you will struggle.

been looking at the tzr, and cagiva supercity's ...

i got an offer of a straight swap for a tzr for my dt about 5mnth ago but i knocked it back

lots of choices

hmmmmmmmm

ken

any ideas on the best choice!!

derbi gpr125r (no idea im guessing their cheap)

honda nsr jc20 (expensive and difficult to de restrict all honda are)

aprilia rs125 (good if you get a good one)

cagiva mito (prob the prettiest, the only genuine 100mph full power 125, made of glass compared to a tzr and parts prices will make you cry)

ken

Now a good tzr plus an athena kit would waste all of em. And cost peanuts.

the derbi gpr125r has a very good write up and there not cheap by anymeans, more expensive than the nsr's and mitos..

ive owned a jc20 nsr and i love the look of them the old style twin headlights and alcast gold frame....

soooooooooooooo many choices

ken

• Who's Online (See full list)

• There are no registered users currently online