New Member - Hi from SW London

This post is 3991 days old and we'd rather you create a new post instead of adding to this one. You can't reply in this post.

Hi there everyone!

My very first bike, along time a go, was a little FS1E (P reg, pre restriction, 50mph downhill with the wind behind etc.)

Following a long break from biking I finally gave up the trains and tubes and have been commuting for the last five years into central London on my trusted YBR 125.

Next week, at long last, I get to order an XJ6 Diversion F :hyper:

I've noticed already some pictures posted by members with the new colour scheme and look forward to adding a photo once I take delivery of mine.

(Went to Hastings as a pillion on Bank Holiday Monday, next year on my own bike :babyha:)

Looking forward to being a part of this club

Cheers

Steffan

Do you want an ad-free experience? Join today and help support the Yamaha Owners Club.

Hey Steffan, welcome to the forum! Good choice on the next bike - and we'll definitely love to see piccies!

Thanks for the welcomes everyone

Yes Tezza I believe we are close neighbours; think I saw a post of yours talking about Farnborough?

It's just down the M3 from me and back in Feb 2010 that's where I ended up taking my stage 2 because the snow at the time meant the examner could not get to the test area closest to me. Luckily the DVLA said if I could get down to Farnbrough within a couple of hours I could take it there.

It was a very cold ride on the A roads on my YBR but a much nicer test circuit on which to take my test :yay: .

The ride back did not seem half as cold and the bike was lighter without the L plates :) .