Sign in to follow this  
Grouch

2006 Ymaha XT 125 X

If it doesn't sell it will just be put into the back of a garage and left to rot. I have decided to cut my losses and not spend another minute or penny on her. As you all know the bike has had well over a grand spent on it and it could only be a minor problem wrtong with it. I want it gone but not bad enough to sell it for next to nothing. Got a bid already.

http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/Yamaha-XT-125-X-2006-/251274974499?pt=UK_Motorcycle_Parts_13&hash=item3a8127d523

Don't forget to mention EVERYTHING you have changed or had fixed, may well persuade people to bid that little bit more....for example i don't think you mentioned the hand guards and it also looks like you have renthal bars as well.

I'm sure u recently changed the clutch cable? chain and sprocket wasn't that many miles either ? maybe i got it mixed with another post? i'm not sure......ohh and that fancy battery you have on it. little things all add up to a bigger sale.

and that bashplate!

Best of luck mate

:jossun:

As above, flog that dead horse!

condition of tyres, wheels, brakes, list ever single replacement part you have replaced on that bike, for example a break would be looking to sell on a good set of wheels with good tyres, if you say how many mm of tread they have left it may bring the price up :)

It has just passed an mot with one advisory (chain guard) but have replaced it now. It has basically everything replaced.

Get all this information on that ebay advert matey, if you can edit it once it is up? :thumb:

i'm not sure if you can...as i only ever put one thing on ebay lol

just list it all- really helps when trying to sell things. keep people interested!

I am currently looking for a new bike and an advert with little information makes me abit weary.

In contrast ones with a huge list of new parts, all details that they can think of have me phoning them up to see when i can view it.

Even saying half a tank of fuel aint gonna hurt, unless it doesn't actually have petrol in it of course hahaha

just giving the buyers perspective- Really just want you to get as much back as possible for it man- as i'm sure you do. :)

It's already got 12 watchers and current bid is £605 if it gets higher its going. I would be stupid not to sell it at a good price. If it was fully running I'd only get around £1k for it.

more like 1300 - 1500 :eusa_snooty:

Cheapest 06 in the bike section is £1350 with best offer.

Hell, i'll be hoping to get about 850 for mine once it's all tarted up!

Yeah I'm not selling it really. I think it's something simple to fix.