bike advise

kearnsy123
This post is 3993 days old and we'd rather you create a new post instead of adding to this one. You can't reply in this post.

Friend of mine is thinking of buying a hoysoung comet gt 250 would like any advise on these r they any good etc thanks

Do you want an ad-free experience? Join today and help support the Yamaha Owners Club.

Ive never heard of them till now are they jap or Chinese make ??

Are the reliable etc ????

Hyosung are one of the better Chinese makes. You'll still get metal made out of toffee and corrosion issues which will have you spending more time cleaning and polishing than riding but its a harder kind of toffee than some of the other bike makes coming out of there. My advice would be save up the pennies and get a second hand bigger bike from one of the longer established makes.

I thought Hyosung were actually Korean?

Chinese

they are not chinese,

the are korien/american

i had a RX125 - and it was pretty decent, 5 speed but could keep up with my mates cbr125 wand was faster of the line.

you onto youtube and search for them - MCN did a review comparing it against the ninja 250

Thanks for the advise he went for a honda varadero 125 instead . Good commuter but slow as feck I drove it home for him last night

• Who's Online (See full list)

• There are no registered users currently online