Finally gone to far

Grouch
This post is 3984 days old and we'd rather you create a new post instead of adding to this one. You can't reply in this post.

must admit grouch I thought she'd gone when I saw the auction go to the finish, will you have to pay ebay co's to them it was sold?

some poor bugger must have been well pissed off when he/she thought they'd won it and you didn't sell?

mind they've probably had a lucky escape ha ha only joking mate, good luck with it, my money's on you finishing it before foamy does his run!

Do you want an ad-free experience? Join today and help support the Yamaha Owners Club.

i'm no ebay expert but I think foamy's had a few dealing's on there! he said on another thread,

that you pay you're fee in your case £18 odd but you also pay 10% of selling price so that'll be another £60 on top

or have you informed them the sale did not go through ?

I have a single 250 sohc engine jap air cooled twin exhaust sat on my desk only cost £80 from a friend

I was hopeing to drop it in once iv messed with it

stock in the original was only nocking 20 bhp but sould make a differcence

as for wiring and exhaust just need both the manuals

and order a cdi for it you can make the exhaust

Lifted from FleaBay

Final value fees for eBay Motors

You'll be charged the following final value fee if your item sells on eBay Motors*.

You won't pay a final value fee if the item doesn't sell, and you can request a final value fee credit if the buyer doesn't pay.

eBay fees include 15% VAT for EU residents. Invoices sent to you will quote fees with VAT included. Read all the eBay fees terms and conditions and learn more about paying your eBay fees.

Final value fees for auction-style and fixed price format listings

Final selling price Final value fee

£0.01 - £1,999.99 £20.00

£2,000 - £3,499.99 1% of final selling price

£3,500 and more £35.00