Are Muslim Extremists Invading Britain?

sniff6
This post is 3975 days old and we'd rather you create a new post instead of adding to this one. You can't reply in this post.

Do you want an ad-free experience? Join today and help support the Yamaha Owners Club.

Blame the succession of Governments. Tory, Labour or Liberals, all the same. No balls!

Religion has to be the biggest course for starting wars throughout history! I am a great believer of 'When in Rome' I would never dream of going to another country and laying down my own rules! We should be more like Australia.

We should be more like Australia.

+1 for that.

try going to afghanistan/iraw or any other socially backwards country and building a church, chances are it wont last a week before being blown up

This is a site for motorcycles and those that love them, I find the things these people (in the film) say sad, but be aware that they believe this stuff, so tread carefully in what you say this is NOT your country anymore. Sometimes it's best to let things burn out rather than add fuel to the fire.

Just as an aside tho how come none of this was ever reported on our politically impartial BBC? Seems odd that this can go on and the only people who know about it are those that were actually there, perhaps some of our Professional political classes had a wink & a nod over at BBC TV centre :jossun:

Reminds me of the motorcycle protests last year I think it was, never reported anywhere even tho most of the main road in the UK were blocked by bikers, odd that!

Sorry folks we all know where these threads end up. So im locking this one before it goes too far.

This post is 3975 days old and we'd rather you create a new post instead of adding to this one. You can't reply in this post.