Hi from Cheshire.

This post is 3998 days old and we'd rather you create a new post instead of adding to this one. You can't reply in this post.

Very new to all of this forum stuff, but been after a descent website to join to for a while, so here goes nuttin'!:

I'm Ben, still a bit of a toddler at the mere age of 19. Currently riding/rebuilding a '92 XJ 600 (The naked air cooled model).

I'm part of an MCC - Streetfighters Cheshire MCC. All bikes customised are a specialty. Now I know a lot of people don't like the idea of a Streetfightered motorcycle but everyone is entitled to their own likes and others, their opinions, but that doesn't hold me against any other type of bike at all.

City & Guilds qualified Engineer and training IMI Motorcycle Mechanic, I can usually help with most faults with bikes (but nothing extensive in electrical theory/components - Never understood electrics much) so give me a shout if anything may be troubling you.

Do you want an ad-free experience? Join today and help support the Yamaha Owners Club.

hi mrgonzo (ben) welcome to yoc really nice bike you've got sound's great, look forward to seeing some pics!

:wavey: welcome aboard!

Welcome aboard Ben - let us see some piccies of your XJ!

:welcome: Ben. I got an FZ600 which is basically an xj with 32mm carbs

Cheers for that DT, shame you can't just upload a picture directly to the forum but no matter, can put all of the pictures on Photobucket now instead.

This is what my bike, looked like 4 months ago:

Bikestrippeddown_zpse0ae1099.jpg

Do you have enough vices on that bench?

Good picture though.

Hahah, good point. My bikes currently at College where I'm doing the work and you'd be surprised how that many vices come in handy sometimes :')

Welcome gonzo " your input will be welcome , enjoy te forum,, :jossun:

I am a man of many vice's :eusa_whistle:

miami has a vice too, I seen it on the telly

• Who's Online (See full list)

• There are no registered users currently online