After market exhaust ybr 125 2010-2013

olney
This post is 3996 days old and we'd rather you create a new post instead of adding to this one. You can't reply in this post.

Do replicas (exhausts) exist for these yeasr or do you have to buy the original parts? Also, do older ybr engine parts fit the newer models? Any help very greatfully appreciated!

Do you want an ad-free experience? Join today and help support the Yamaha Owners Club.

Firstly, I wouldn't bother with an aftermarket one because you will loose power where its a more free flowing system and the engine wont be set up for it. In terms of the ones for the older models they should fit, I know an '05/'06 pipe will go on the newer non facelift models so I assume they should work on newer ones. Problem with that is the '05/'06 pipes don't have the hose for the air recirculation I think, so you might have a problem with getting it MOT'd (although that's very unlikely)

What is the problem, is the one you have broken?

thanks very much for the reply, I havent broken one, I just want to get an idea of the cost of second hand parts as I'm looking to buy one. Do you know if engine and gearbox parts i.e. cylinder, head pistons etc..are the same on the 2010-13 facelift? I'm not anticipating any problems, but, just in case? Are the facelift bikes as reliable being made in china?