Another wonderfull sunny day! :D

wild foamy
This post is 3999 days old and we'd rather you create a new post instead of adding to this one. You can't reply in this post.

Well peeps, its an extra-long weekend, what did you do with your time off?

I went on a rideout with one of my old school mates, went from Newbury to Bournemouth (via loomies cafe for breakfast, where i spotted some gorgeous RDs, soooo shiny!)

DSC_00841_zps2a00e8a4.jpg

Then in bournemouth i won a furby at the arcade.

furby_zps6dd37fc6.jpg

Then we rode on to swanage, where i won a space monkey at the arcade :)

DSC_00851_zps871a7801.jpg

Lots and lots of bikes out and about today, did you go anywhere nice/different?

Do you want an ad-free experience? Join today and help support the Yamaha Owners Club.

I went to Oulton Park for the BSB, got to pose on Guy Martin's bike with Josh brookes 3rd place cup (pikkies to follow when Mike gets his finger out and sends them)

Damn and blast! I was in a cage for most of the weekend! :(

Spent some quality sunshine hours with my 2 boys and the missus so not all bad. There will be some more sunny days I'm sure just to ride!

Racked up 500 miles on the 'blade by the time i got back to base, really need to get a cushion or something because i could hardly sit down afterwards :(

Our first real sunny day today ,18 degrees :jossun: just back tonight at 8.45, cool on way home, 30mls on TS250, then jamp on ZL900, for 90mls. over the hills,, its running lean now, adjusted carbs on sunday, it was over fueling, :eusa_think: and pissing out, on saturday,

finally got a few pictures off Mike;

Guy Martin's bike (got told off for twiddling his settings, oops)

GMbike1_zpsf35d87db.jpeg

and then I get Josh Brookes 3rd place cup, suits me fine.

gmbikewinner2_zps0403fb0c.jpeg

met Nial McKenzie too there and then a lovely poached salmon meal with NewYork cheese cake mmmm

• Like 2

Your a cool ass mother Fker " who"s ass got licked to get in the paddock then, :yeah: And thats the Suzuki garage you traitor,, :bunny:

I had access all areas and got to meet GM mechanic although GM wasn't there as he was preparing for the NW200 and TT.

its the old TAS Susuki team with Tyco added on. My Mate works for Tyco and managed to get a couple of tickets/passes :D

even wearing my Thundersprint competitor Tee too, although no dolly birds were suckered in by the gear

Nice! What a great experience! :yeah:

• Like 1

I had access all areas and got to meet GM mechanic although GM wasn't there as he was preparing for the NW200 and TT.

its the old TAS Susuki team with Tyco added on. My Mate works for Tyco and managed to get a couple of tickets/passes :D

even wearing my Thundersprint competitor Tee too, although no dolly birds were suckered in by the gear

no dolly birds! arrrh must have been put off by the Aldi jeans :rofl:

no dolly birds! arrrh must have been put off by the Aldi jeans :rofl:

twat :D

Surely you had some summer fun sacha?

maybe you went to the beach?... did a bay-watch slow motion run... :eusa_shifty:

beach? here? nah... it's been all snow and rain here... guess I could always slow motion run in the rain and snow! :eusa_shifty:

You never showed us if the colours run on the YOC shirt when it gets wet! :P

yea, but its rude to "point"

• Like 1