Run Foamy run.

Cynic
This post is 3865 days old and we'd rather you create a new post instead of adding to this one. You can't reply in this post.

Do you want an ad-free experience? Join today and help support the Yamaha Owners Club.

Ah right, been preoccupied with clearing out my backlog of DTs, cars, trailers and the fireblade, also project mong and FUCR.

But anyway, it's still going ahead, will ping some details across when I'm back from work :)

• 2 months later...

training is going well, have been back with the family for the past 2 weeks so havent been out as much as i should be, briefly started smoking for about 2 weeks after some cnut swiped my jacket along with my keys and e-cig from the weatherspoons in Newbury, since stopped again and have been smoke free for the past month, i still get the temptation to stab somebody with the nearest thing to hand if they are irritating me, but i guess that is just human nature.

15/09/2013, im entered as an unaffiliated runner, so get those donations in peeps! still not so sure how you'll know its me, as the only photo ive really posted up here was of me in the mankini... and i dont think i will be running the half in my mankini!

Also, if the worst should happen and i end up collapsing in a pool of my own piss/shit, if the nearest person could pick me up and carry me to the finish line, would be appreciated :)

Oi, open up them wallets i say!.

even if its 50p... or £500, it all helps those blood runners get blood transfusions and piss samples to their destinations.

if ever i was bleeding out at the side of the road after falling off a DT50... i would want these guys to be able to bring my top-up and keep me alive so that i can continue my reign of terror watchfull eye on the YOC :)

you wouldnt want that on your concience would you, peeps?... knowing that some day your beloved forum-pet foamy could be in dire need of help, then you'd probably turn to drink because you couldnt live with the guilt...

if that should ever happen i make it known here, i want to be stuffed, placed on a DT50 (reg G237MYA... come back donkey!) and put on a plynth at the entrance to squires.

personally I think the Mankini Idea is a big NO NO!! but I'm sure the ladies would pay double to see that, what about a special edition

Mild Foamy YOC T-Shirt in say Pink so we can spot you

I'm in, donation done and I'll even try to come and laugh at support you along the way

Just donated on your Just Giving site Foamy - good luck to you mate, a great charity too.

Alright mate

just stuck a wee donation in, cool runnings