Run Foamy run.

Cynic
This post is 3886 days old and we'd rather you create a new post instead of adding to this one. You can't reply in this post.

Nice one Foamy, I'm in for a donation just let me know where to send the money, good luck to you. :jossun:

Do you want an ad-free experience? Join today and help support the Yamaha Owners Club.

Slice go to the top of the thread. Click the link to facebook.

Go to the facebook page and that has a link to the donation site the charity uses.

Dodle to do i did it earlier. Chuck a tenner in and they get gift aid too adds another 25per cent or therabouts.

Failing the costume idea, i could push one of my DT50s the whole way i suppose?

maybe we could talk grouch into joining you, he's an expert bike pusher!! :idea:

• Like 2

Thanks both I will sort it out and get back to you. :jossun:

Don't do facebook.

dirty, are you saying you don't do facebook or are you warning everyone not to use it :eusa_think:

I don't do it Tommy, nor Twater. I am too old and boring to have anything interesting to say and don't have any friends.

I don't do it Tommy, nor Twater. I am too old and boring to have anything interesting to say and don't have any friends.

same here

should be in condoms for Foams

oh its a safe sex marathon in bristol ? interesting!! :drive: definitely be going to watch that!

• 3 weeks later...

6km in 36 minutes, then some interval training, and a cool down. need to get some new shoes though, the ones i use atm (military issue hitec silver shadows) have given me some pretty shit blistering on my feet :/

Well foamy, I'm always one to jump on a bandwagon.

My pal has been on at me to sign up for a mini triathlon 1/2mile swim, 10 mile bike ride and 3 mile run. It takes place in August 25th. I have been toying with it as I have done no fitness in about 2 years since I chucked playing rugby. Anyway I went for my first 3 mile run today, timed it at 27.55 and I'm blowing out my arse, and that is without having completed a swim and run beforehand....a bit of work ahead of me I think

pity all those bob-a-jobba's would be millionaire's now hehehe

The sooner the better

:yeah:

8 half crowns =£1.00 as does 240 pennies,40 sixpences,80 3d bits,10 florins,480 halfpennies,960 farthings and two ten bob notes , okay I am an old fart

240 penies is £2.40...

Its like another language! :'(, fucks sake why wasnt i born in the 50s?, i would have seen the hippy movement, the free love, woodstock, volkswagen campers and all the other cool shit, nowadays its just politicans fucking everyone up the ass and overpriced fuel.

• Like 1

NO!! Then it was politicians fucking EACH OTHER and VW campers were NEVER COOL Foams. As for free LOVE the ONLY thing that was free about it was the itching scratching sensation afterwards and the visit to your local friendly CLAP CLINIC. OH yeah fuel was cheaper 1 gal for 5 bob but I only earned £7.10&6p a week!!!!! :jossun:

he's got some French open toe'd sandles

- Felipe flops

• Like 1

well i didnt get any new shoes, i ended up cutting some foam out of the old ones with a penknife because they were pissing me off.

as for the non-smoking, i dont know what the fuck is in those e-cigs but i had half a cigarette on a night out about 4 days ago and it physically made me sick (i wasnt drunk enough to blame the alcohol), even if somebody walks past me after they've had a cig it makes me queesey... they stink!...

training is steady, working up to about half the distance needed, beeing doing some interval training on my week off (run 100m at 30% pace, turn around and sprint at 100% 100m, turn around and run at 30%, then turn around at 100%), after 20 minutes of that im fucked but its certaintly doing some good