Run Foamy run.

Cynic
This post is 3893 days old and we'd rather you create a new post instead of adding to this one. You can't reply in this post.

Do you want an ad-free experience? Join today and help support the Yamaha Owners Club.

Wait until we get out of Europe.

12 pennys to a shillling

20 shillings to a pound

21 shillings to a guinea

13 in a bakers dozen

Life was so simple then.

Its not and we had pounds and pence long before europe fkt us.

Since feb 71 to be exact. A wednesday according to my ol man. ie the day i was born.

saw this link slipping down the list thought i'd move it back up by saying something. Come on everyone support foamy on his run its for a good cause, Can a mod pin it perhaps ? :eusa_think:

I am still happy to throw in 50p a mile. Happy to make it £1 a mile if we can choose a costume for him to run in :bunny:

Its not and we had pounds and pence long before europe fkt us.

Since feb 71 to be exact. A wednesday according to my ol man. ie the day i was born.

Can't remember the day of the week but the first thing I brought on decimal day was a Mars bar. Was doing a paper round at the time. I also remember the ads on TV - the scaffold I think did the music ??

What sort of costume?

Im partial to wearing tight-fitting leather and latex, usually with chains and stuff aswell, but thats another story

From the stuff i have right now i can put together cotumes for Captain jack sparrow, Harry potter, a Zombie, smegol (from lord of the rings) and a postman

Tell me more about the first one, leather and latex.................................

Tell me more about the first one, leather and latex.................................

Well basically it was after i met the lovely ex-missus foamy, she was very much into rebellious music, unnatural hair colours and body piercings, a very 'unconventional' person, but thats what i loved about her, i then discovered a liking for alternative love-making methods and experimentation, the dripping of hot candle wax and the teasing of tight-fitting clothing being at the top of the list, we had an amazing amount of fun and the relationship was never boring

then i mentioned that i was going to afghan for a few months and she fell apart, couldnt cope with me being "away for so long in a warzone", said she couldnt cope if anything happened to me, i mean come on im a f*cking chopper tech, not a front-line taliban fighter!

then that was it, as soon as she had appeared into my life she was gone, this was early december and i was almost constantly emotional and pissed until i deployed at the end of january,

fucking miss you Rachel :/

Im designing my own t-shirt with the YOC address and emblem (trademark issues maybe? will ask alex), the SERV address and logos e.t.c

just had a look at your facebook page really good choice of charity. I don't use facebook myself although I do have an account opened for me by my daughter. so did the biz while I was there, but I was just thinking there are probably other people like me on here who don't use facebook so maybe you could post more details on here like name of your charity and what they do

p.s do you have rachel's number lol :eusa_drool:

Im in on this bud, again i will do 50p a mile.

How about doing it in full combat gear? boots webbing burgan and shell hat? if you do that with 20kg i will up it to £1 a mile

Tenner is in the pot Steve.

No not full combats......Full bike gear lol.. Tis a bike forum supporting a bike charity.....

Would have joined the army if I wanted to run everywhere in full battle gear!

And running in leathers and a helmet? I would probably died :o

Do you RAF woofters not have to do a CFT then? (combat fitness test)

Or is part of your basic training just playing flight simulator for 3 hours a day? :eusa_whistle::biglaugha:

• Like 1