smoke free... and strangely i dont feel like murdering someone

wild foamy
This post is 3976 days old and we'd rather you create a new post instead of adding to this one. You can't reply in this post.

Hmmm strong words..

This brings to mind a poem, whatever that my old boss had on his wall for years.

Choice

You choose to enjoy cigarettes

Their residue is smoke

That gets in my hair, my clothes, my mouth.

I choose alcohol

That residue is piss

If you want that in your hair, your clothes, your mouth

Smoke in my office...........

Still makes me smile..

• Like 2

Do you want an ad-free experience? Join today and help support the Yamaha Owners Club.

Sigh...

Smoking threads always go this way. Can we not get back to Steve and wishing him all the best with quitting the habit.

By all means rant if you want to but kick it off in a new thread.

• Like 1

2 years ago I was a medium smoker (20 cigs/day)... when My wife get pregnant, i decide to try stop smocking. now, I smoke some like 1-2 cigs/day and i use e-cig and nicotine patchs... i`m one of the people who want stop smoking BUT its just my decision. I still enjoy every cig and I think I will never stop smoking but I can keep that at a low level.

anyway, its funny to see no smokers parking their 3l cars near you and tell you, you kill them with your cigs. i`m 100% sure all no smokers use a form of pollution and they really don`t care about that... so, why I care? regarding about photos on the cigarettes packs what I can say? how the cars will look with some photos like this painted? but this is nothing. lets kill the christmas because a plastic christmas tree produced in china pollute like a car, (entire process of product+ transport)... 500.000 trees= 6.000.000 km with a car... and need 200 years to be degraded... you will say you use this tree for 200 years but no, in 2-3 years is back on recycling and you buy another one. you care? no! nobody cares! so, why I care? 15 comercial ships pollute like all cars from the world. but you see anyone speaking about that? no... we care about smokers. they are our big problem.

you are against smocking? don`t smoke! but never expect other do the same and don`t blame them for this because smocking its not so bad how other things are.

you are no smoker? good for you! you have my respect, I try hard to be like you! BUT how i say, I will EVER enjoy EVERY cig!

@MrCardboardDave you really think the gov do this to discourage new smokers? in my opinion its just more bullsheet. a poor excuse for more taxes. they can`t put taxes for good things so, they create bad things. :D

• Like 1

Me and OH are also on the e-cigs now, been nearly a month and saved a fortune already. Between us we were going through 40 cigs a day. Best thing we did going onto the e-cigs.

• Who's Online (See full list)

• There are no registered users currently online