Hawkwind
This post is 4010 days old and we'd rather you create a new post instead of adding to this one. You can't reply in this post.

Hi there, recently joined.

I currently have a 50cc scooter but i am doing my CBT at the weekend and afterwards i will be looking at getting myself a YBR 125cc.

50 years old now and just a little annoyed with myself now for not passing my bike test all of those years ago, but then again up to 250cc was ok for me way back then.

Do you want an ad-free experience? Join today and help support the Yamaha Owners Club.

Hey there, welcome to the forum!

Don't worry about not having done it sooner, the point is you're doing it now...! :spin2:

I love my little YBR, very good bikes. Enjoy yourself. :jossun:

• Like 1

:wavey: Hi Hawkwind. Welcome to the YOC!
  • Like 1

Thanks for the welcome :thumb:

Airhead, i see what you did there :)

Hawkwind was my first gig as well wayyyyyy back in `79 on thier 10th anniversary tour, i only have blurry memories of it though :beerchug::puke:

How weird, was my first gig too, I went to see them when they played in Derby, about 73-74,I'd be about 13, my stepfather worked at Queen Street Swimming baths, which used to get boarded over in the Winter, so it could be used for concerts, he worked as security when groups came to play, so I was able to go backstage and meet them, get autographs etc, met Hawkwind and Lemmy and even got some wool off an Afghan coat he was wearing on the night.

Welcome to the forum mate.

I saw Hawkwind circa '80 with Vardis in Manchester. great concert :thumb:

• Who's Online (See full list)

• There are no registered users currently online