Thank you YOC Forum

Grave
This post is 3982 days old and we'd rather you create a new post instead of adding to this one. You can't reply in this post.

hi folks,

just had it confirmed that the bike is good to go and will be picked up next Monday for shipping back home to the UK.

thanks to everyone who chipped-in with advice and assistance.

see you all in the fast lane soon...

Grave(ly ecstatic)

Do you want an ad-free experience? Join today and help support the Yamaha Owners Club.

Well done Grave, hope the shipping goes smoothly.

O by the way you now need to spin round three times touch you nose and stamp on the floor rapidly for 5 seconds to get rid of the grouch curse :eusa_whistle:

• Like 2

Nice one, its going to drag until Monday though

No grouch its being collected for shipping on monday. It could take 6 to 8 weeks to get here. Longer even...

Welcome home Grave, first thing when you get home get your self a deep fried MARS BAR! :jossun:

HURRAH!!!

Welcome home Grave, first thing when you get home get your self a deep fried MARS BAR! :jossun:

Chip shop round the corner from me do a double battered cheese burger! proper heart attack in a bap! just think of a Burger kings XL Bacon Double cheese burger but BATTERED! :hungry:

Chip shop round the corner from me do a double battered cheese burger! proper heart attack in a bap! just think of a Burger kings XL Bacon Double cheese burger but BATTERED! :hungry:

I have an overwhelming urge to travel to Somerset right now... I am ashamed... :icon_redface1:

Seriously though - Grave, I'm really glad you're shipping your bike over. Here's hoping time doesn't drag too much.

Naw, bawbags... haggis neeps & tatties, square loaf, lorne sausages, tattie scones, a few drams o' a Speyside, mind yer heid, Och Donald Wheere's Ya Troosers an' tha' Corries tunes played by the Ceilidh on a Thursdee night... and all the other stereotypey stuff that I actually can't go too long without!! :D

Well done Grave, hope the shipping goes smoothly.

O by the way you now need to spin round three times touch you nose and stamp on the floor rapidly for 5 seconds to get rid of the grouch curse :eusa_whistle:

does that really work cos iv'e tried everything else, :elephant:

the will still be plenty of summer left, grave have you got another bike in the meantime?

have never felt the inclination to try one and cant see that changing anytime in the near future.

i have however been hankering for a deep fried pizza for over 6yrs now and will be top of my "to do" list as soon as i get back

Grave(ly peckish)

Naw, bawbags... haggis neeps & tatties, square loaf, lorne sausages, tattie scones, a few drams o' a Speyside, mind yer heid, Och Donald Wheere's Ya Troosers an' tha' Corries tunes played by the Ceilidh on a Thursdee night... and all the other stereotypey stuff that I actually can't go too long without!! :D

nae danger man, dinnae firget the pizza crunch an' all 'at ye ken?

Grave(ly linguistic)

does that really work cos iv'e tried everything else, :elephant:

the will still be plenty of summer left, grave have you got another bike in the meantime?

will be bikeless until ship reaches port, so probably looking at 6 or 7 weeks going without.

looking on the bright side though since it could be worse. it was touch & go for a while there that i could get the bike back with me at all.

Grave(ly optimistic)

Grave(ly linguistic)

Grave(ly linguistic)

who the fuck's ken?

I'm only messing mate! i ken ;)

Glad it's all sorted and you will soon be blasting about Scotland :)

• Who's Online (See full list)

• There are no registered users currently online