Freecycle.

wild foamy
This post is 3981 days old and we'd rather you create a new post instead of adding to this one. You can't reply in this post.

Hiya peeps

just wondered if anyone else had any experiance using freecycle?

I moved in to barracks at RAF cosford a week ago and the communal room in our block was bare, i posted an ad on the site asking for furniture and within a few days we now have a nice pair of dimable uplighters and two brown leather sofas, for free!, its surprising just what turns up, usually just because the people have bought new things and dont want the hastle of taking the old stuff to the dump or getting it disposed of (fridges, sofas e.t.c)

Check it out peeps :)

Do you want an ad-free experience? Join today and help support the Yamaha Owners Club.

Freecycle can be hit and miss. We took some stuff straight to the skip.

Lived at Cosford 68-71 then again 82-85ish when my dad retired. Spider Web cafe was always a good place to hang out

Ive usually asked for pictures before, but like with the sofas i got atleast 3 offers of different sofas so was just a case of choosing which ones were most suitable,

for free im not expecting anything special though :)

Hiya peeps

Freecycle

I moved in to barracks at RAF cosford a week ago and the communal room in our block was bare, i posted an ad on the site asking for furniture and within a few days we now have a nice pair of dimable uplighters and two brown leather sofas,an old ausin mini, a red trailer, a DT donkey, XJ turbo, project mong SR and a blade)

Check it out peeps :)

• Like 3

I bought the mini because I thought it would be a good idea, I bought the DT (1) because I missed my donkey, I bought the DT(2) , the DT(3) and SR125 because I was pissed, so THERE :P

• 2 weeks later...

I got some old kitchen cabinets off freecycle which I used in the garage. They didn't look great but are perfect for storing all the tins of paint etc in.