Unmarked Police Bikes

littlej
This post is 4013 days old and we'd rather you create a new post instead of adding to this one. You can't reply in this post.

you will be pulled up down the road once they have radio'd through to an awaiting colleague.

and we have all broke the speed limit like a (dickhead). who can say they havn't ? go on hands up.

Do you want an ad-free experience? Join today and help support the Yamaha Owners Club.

you will be pulled up down the road once they have radio'd through to an awaiting colleague.

and we have all broke the speed limit like a (dickhead). who can say they havn't ? go on hands up.

You have misunderstood me, obviously we like to test the capabilities of our machines, all I'm saying is there is a time and place for it.

ok cleaver dick, were was your time and place, and don't try telling me it was on a track.

i was on a duel carragway, but it had a 30mph on it,,, after the northern rally, bloody wide open road, :eusa_snooty:

ok cleaver dick, were was your time and place, and don't try telling me it was on a track.

I do it on roads that I know are speed camera free and when there is no no other traffic about.

hmmm :eusa_think: and how do you know nothing is about to come around the corner when your being a dickhead .or a mobile camera isn't lurking down the road.or bambie won't leap from a bush in front of you. anyway we all go out with the intention of driving sensible ,then the devil prods you in the neck and off you go.

i have never broken any road laws in over 20 years of riding................

but then i do have a strange perception of reality haha

i have never broken any road laws in over 20 years of riding................

but then i do have a strange perception of reality haha

that last sentence has prevented me from calling you a feckin lier, damn you gizmo :eusa_snooty:

3 points for every 3 years, first 12 years 1980/92 then nothing till 2008 3 points in a royal mail van, then got done a couple of months ago, 0 points had to go on an awareness course though, got to keep my nose clean now for another 3 years, which isn't easy now iv'e got my bike back on the road.

its just to much fun :ph34r:

Ive got 3 points at the start of last year, was driving my Cage and over took a lorry on the A303 was in 5th gear doing about 55-60 stuck my foot down a smig and before i new it i got snapped by a mobile van doing 94mph.

My excuse was that id not long bought the cage and was still getting used to the power of the 2.5L V6

As Kev said everyone gets the devil when driving and i find that it happens more when im on the bike, there isn't a time and place for it but what else can you say? its a bit like alcohol free beer.................its like licking your sisters fanny, tastes the same BUT ITS JUST NOT RIGHT!!!

Kin hell noise. If the van was doing 94mph you should argue the case.....

:-)

I tried to argue it but he said as i past him laughing he got up set and snapped my ugly mug and gave me the ticket.

Been driving/riding since I was 14 so that's hmmmm! well a long time and NEVER had a ticket, got zapped by a few cameras but nothing from them so assume no cameras in the box, it's not about what you do but where you do it and always being aware of who might be around the next corner. NOISE your sister sounds like a game girl!!! :jossun:

On the road from Tyndrum to Dalmally on the BMW RT , went to shoot passed an artic fridge motor when he pulled into the centre of the road and made me brake hard. Pulled back full of rot, then saw a mobile camera van. He saved me a ticket.

NOISE your sister sounds like a game girl!!! :jossun:

She might be but...........there's a reason my brothers kids call her Auntie depressant :eusa_whistle::biglaugha:

only ever got 3 points for speeding and that was 33 in a 30 :banghead: Belmont road

I did get stopped on a cb900 once, no licence, ins but got away with a £100 fine :) oh and I was doing about 90 just out of Ilfracombe :eusa_whistle:

iv notice around Dudley 2 big Honda+BMW 4t enduros

and one undercover 1000cc street bike

been pulled a fair few times but speak to them like they human and they are usually ok

I once come very very lucky when caught speeding

by an undercover Volvo estate

should have got 21 point and around £2000 fine

- doing 55 on a 30 (3 points)

- no L plates (6 points - 3 each)

- not in accordance with licence (6 point)

- not in accordance with insurance (6 point)

- near bold back tire (3 points)

but because I had the one plate up me jacket and tire was only just touching legal

they let me off with most things and gave me 3 points £60 fine

They were sound with me tbh my guess is they were about to clock off

good job they hadn't seen me about half hour before :)

taking my main man to work with no foot pegs

• Who's Online (See full list)

• There are no registered users currently online