WARNING WARNING castrol 2 stroke oil recall

mervin
This post is 4016 days old and we'd rather you create a new post instead of adding to this one. You can't reply in this post.

Do you want an ad-free experience? Join today and help support the Yamaha Owners Club.

Thanks for the heads up Merv. The Castrol Power 1 Racing 2T is my oil of choice. Great 2 stroke oil. All mine is outside of the recall numbers.

Me to Ddt. Bit bloody late for the recall though. Im long past any oil from sept 2012. Good or otherwise.

Asode from which once the oil light on the tdr stays on without flickering i can get 1L of oil in so i do. And junk the bottle right outside the store in their bin. Same as a lot of others i would think.

Blackhat will be on soon with tales of you, Squires and 2 stroke (or lack of it). I have 1/2 a bottle, smoked the rest or is in the TS.

the oil light on the tdr stays on without flickering :hah: ------------- :eusa_think: -------------- :eusa_boohoo: ----------- :bawling:

Am on the super cheapo Carlube,,,,£5.99 per litre.... reliable :eusa_snooty: & made in Lancashire :jossun:

Castrol avtevo is only £4 in asda at the moment.

That stuff smells lovely!

• Who's Online (See full list)

• There are no registered users currently online