Facebook help!

wild foamy
This post is 3985 days old and we'd rather you create a new post instead of adding to this one. You can't reply in this post.

Heya peeps

Im trying to change the privacy settings on facebook so that certain people can write things on my wall but only those people will be able to view it and the rest of my friends list wont, is there a feature that lets me do this?

Do you want an ad-free experience? Join today and help support the Yamaha Owners Club.

I can't help, I have never seen a farcebook page. Haven't seen twit- ter either. I don't understand why anyone would want to know when I went to the toilet and stuff like that.

Must be an old age thing!

its good for ranting, and stalking ex partners to see how fat and miserable they've gotten

Not all bad then!

Remember the good old daYs , when you photographed you lunch, then sent it to all your freinds with a letter,,

No " neither do i , :shakeno: So how come its common practice on these sites,,, we need to open more factories and Mines, keep them busier, and they"d be too tired to post all that crap.

It is handy to find od freinds tho,,, :yeah:

• Like 1

Remember the good old daYs , when you photographed you lunch, then sent it to all your freinds with a letter,,

DonerKebab_1242517c.jpg

......It is handy to find od freinds tho,,, :yeah:

I have had some very odd friends I would rather not see again John!!

Ok I am just going for a dump then going on the piss if i trow up i will take a pic and post it here,

not again merv! :eusa_doh:

I have face ache but very rarely use it, as you say its all bollocks that gets put on it and frankly id much rather try and suck puss out of an infected arse crack than to try and strike a conversation with some of the folk on facebook

• Like 1

..............id much rather try and suck puss out of an infected arse crack...................

Maybe you can help me with a "boil" problem I have at the moment........................................................

Pm me your address and i will be over shortly, need a bucket of warm salty water to soak it in first tho, helps it pop better

• Like 1

id much rather try and suck puss out of an infected arse crack

Now then Noise

Who would be cruel enough to put the poor cat there in the first place

• 2 weeks later...

Heya peeps

Im trying to change the privacy settings on facebook so that certain people can write things on my wall but only those people will be able to view it and the rest of my friends list wont, is there a feature that lets me do this?

you can`t do this. there is not a "group" where you can add people specific people. just friends or friends of friends. the only option to do something like this is to create a group, they must join in this group, also you will have a chat in this group page. you can set the group like secret and you can kept this group closed... and I hope you understand something from my english :))

I'm a big fan of farcebook myself. Everytime I log-in to see what the masses consider to be worthy of public comment, it makes me realise just how well adjusted I am.

Grave(ly horrified)

check if that help you: click on HOME button in your facebook account, in left side its a list with FAVORITES, APPS, PAGES, etc... press MORE if you don`t see FRIENDS button, and when you will see this button, click here; now in center of the page you have CREATE LIST button. go there and look if that help you. if you are lost in my post, send me a PM and I will send you some screenshoots. ;)

@grave lol

• Who's Online (See full list)

• There are no registered users currently online