DT 125RE Value query?

S16 JAS
This post is 3741 days old and we'd rather you create a new post instead of adding to this one. You can't reply in this post.

Hey everyone, time has come to sell my bike, It's sat in the shed not doing alot and it could be someone elses pride and joy who will be able to give it some tlc and actually ride it. Anyway in it's current condition can anyone tell me how much I could sell it for?

It's a 2005 plate, 5796 miles, (Been sorn off road for atleast 18 months) and only used to ride it to work a few miles away. 3 days a week. since then i've got a car lol (hense low mileage) I'm the only owner it's had from new. It's got a full DEP exhaust system. I have came off it once at low speed on some ice in the works car park :( hense the scratches on the rear RHS panel.

Just had a full service and MOT, new break pads fr and rr, also tyres have only done about 200 miles at most.

12 Months MOT & 12 Months tax.

Got a service history for when it has been on the road.

Any help would be much appreciated.

Cheers Jas.

IMG_3889_zps6092b0d1.jpgIMG_3887_zpsd25e60f0.jpg

IMG_3893_zpsb82ffe36.jpgIMG_3890_zpse4822cb7.jpg

IMG_3891_zps2138b9b0.jpgIMG_3894_zps2824d0fc.jpg

Do you want an ad-free experience? Join today and help support the Yamaha Owners Club.

You can advertise it on this site LINKY and ask for offers or put it on ebay.

Not having a minimum price will put a lot of people off though.

You can advertise it on this site LINKY and ask for offers or put it on ebay.

Not having a minimum price will put a lot of people off though.

Do you think I could get 1k for it? I just wanna know roughly what it's worth before I put a minimum price if that makes sense. Looked on bike trader and no bike the same on there with mileage, age etc.

I don't know, the number of strokes is right for me but it is much too modern for my liking. Maybe someone else on the forum could give you a better idea.

With that sort of mileage youd probably get at least 2k. i sold mine in 2008 with 15k on 03 model for £1900. They seem quite a collectable now, dont let it go for peanuts!

Polish up the exhaust, people are attracted to shiney.

• 8 months later...

You should be able to get over 1k. I reckon with what the market looks like at the moment you could well push for 1.7k, thats pretty decent!

• Who's Online (See full list)

• There are no registered users currently online