Hello from the south east

This post is 4000 days old and we'd rather you create a new post instead of adding to this one. You can't reply in this post.

Do you want an ad-free experience? Join today and help support the Yamaha Owners Club.

Hi Steve and welcome

I'm just outside of Brighton with plenty of free advice and help if needed

is it 2 bikes you have? 175mx in your profile, 250MX in your intro.

• Like 1

:wavey: Hi Steve. Welcome aboard! Start up a project thread to share your restoration with us if you like.
  • Like 1

Hey Steve, welcome!

• Like 1

Hi Steve welcome to the YOC, lots of nutters on here you should fit right in!! :jossun:

• Like 1

Hi All

Thank you for the warm welcome I used to have a couple of dt 175 mx,s but due to money issues these had to be sold I now have a dt250mx which I am currently slowly restoring, I have posted in the restoration section however the bike I have was previously owned by another member on here and I just tagged onto her post, eventually I will start my own thread on it.

Cupcake1973 I too am in Berkshire :jossun: and slice glad to hear it lol :hah: also btw do you have an on site picture uploader or will I have to use something like photobucket?

Hi nutter welcome,no on site picture loader,photbuc or simmalr required to load picts. Check it out in new members FAQ its all in there

• 4 weeks later...

To be fair its not been too bad I have just chilled and taken my time with it the hard part has been trying to find some of the parts but I have struck lucky on a few bits like the airbox which cost me a fiver and the wiring loom for 20 quid posted.Just got to source a set of clocks and switch gear next.

• Who's Online (See full list)

• There are no registered users currently online