my xs on eBay

drewpy

quit from ebay (This bike has had a ground up rebuild using NOS parts and is the best XS around)..Manchester may be.

I dont want to burst your bubble drew, but you havent seen my bike yet. :eusa_whistle:

Seriously thou drew, it does seem cheap for a lot of bike, makes me wonder what my bikes worth, after spending 2K on it.

I know, I need the room.

Got the Gilera to finish then onto the FZ

quit from ebay (This bike has had a ground up rebuild using NOS parts and is the best XS around)..Manchester may be.

I dont want to burst your bubble drew, but you havent seen my bike yet. :eusa_whistle:

Seriously thou drew, it does seem cheap for a lot of bike, makes me wonder what my bikes worth, after spending 2K on it.

I did it because I enjoyed doing it and after 7 years (itch!) time to move it on.

2k is about right, but stuff was cheaper back in '06

wish i had the doe & the room, even the buy it now price is cheap when you look at the price of yamaha two strokes from the same era.

did you see how much that rd350b (shed) went for the other day unbelievable. worlds gone mad

Yeh tom" RD"400"s are just about out of reach for the working mans wages,,,,, :yeah:

The folk thats on benifits can still manage tho.. :eusa_whistle:

• Like 1

well i did offer a mars bar and stuffed polecat...

you did, but it wasn't pre ww2 though

Hi all - Carl's the name........

Just to let you all know - and to put your minds at rest - that Drewpy's XS will be going to a good home..................MINE!!!!!

Got to sort out a few details with him (such as payment and collection....) but either way, she will be very well looked after and I have no doubt you will be seeing more of her here as time goes on.

Thanks Drewpy for the heads-up about this Forum and site............and of course for offering your beautiful bike for sale!!!!

Will post a proper introduction in the appropriate place soon - but just want to put your minds at rest...

Cheers

CT :wavey:

Well done carl" its a cracker,, :yeah: ,, And it will feel like a superbike after you step off them Honda wet dreams you have,, :P ,

Ha!!! I might have a couple of 'em, but I havent ridden a Superdream since 1984!!!!

I got them to restore just to try to re-capture my - long past - youth......

My bigger concern is trying to adjust to riding a bike the size of the XS following a few years of riding around on the ST1100.......

I aint a little fella!!!!!!

CT

really nice bike carl, but just another if only for me!

( if only i had kicked the wife out i could have had room for her and had the money to buy her)

( if only i had kicked the wife out )

I did " 20 years ago, av now got a shed full of bikes , and loads of money, :thumb: , and never get nagged,,, Only thing is , she now has an R1

and wipes the floor with me on the road,, so she still has the upper hand,, :icon_sad:

• Like 4

• 1 month later...

4 more sleeps................... :hyper: