1 second

dt502001
This post is 4036 days old and we'd rather you create a new post instead of adding to this one. You can't reply in this post.

you have 1 second to answer this question..

it can be answered,can you answer it.?

in 2 day's i will

Do you want an ad-free experience? Join today and help support the Yamaha Owners Club.

Be drinking a cold beer on top of a hot woman?

[Pedant]

The only question there is :

it can be answered,can you answer it.?

In which case the correct answer is "No".

If you want us to complete the sentence (which isn't a question) then how about

in 2 day's i will

... finish the surgery and hormones and be known as Mrs dt502001.

[/Pedant]

• Like 1

... finish the surgery and hormones and be known as Mrs dt502001.

:babyha::babyha: = :chair:

Big kev" wife to kev ----- "get off,",,,,,,,,,,,,

And the winning answer is NO as ther was no question asked.

Now to the winn contestant Kirrie (suspisously a girls name) did you come to the answer while havin your ass pushed by a shaft,thinking about transexual men ,or did you boyfreind help you

Now to the winn contestant Kirrie (suspisously a girls name) did you come to the answer while havin your ass pushed by a shaft,thinking about transexual men ,or did you boyfreind help you

:1poke::chair: :chair: :chair: There's always one who has to be a smartass eh Kirrie?

we're all friends here though ;)

Woha I was not offened by his comment's,it was just a riddle,and with his answere's,I would have come back with that over a beer. He does ride a shaft drive bike.

Sheese lighten up

So what do I win? Last time I won anything was a chain clean & lube set in a raffle, oh how I chortled at that! I came to the answer by utilising a part of my body not much in use in the general populace these days, namely a fully functioning brain. As for the sexual innuendo, showed the wife (red hair, big tits, married 27 years) and she wanted to know if the shaft on my bike was as big as my 'personal' one ...... !

Woha I was not offened by his comment's,it was just a riddle,and with his answere's,I would have come back with that over a beer. He does ride a shaft drive bike.

Sheese lighten up

Make that a decent beer, not one of those North American gnat's piss brews, something with a dead rat in the barrel would be appreciated.

This highlights the problem we have with communicating by keyboard - in a pub situation we'd all know who was taking the piss and who was taking it seriously - I think it's safe to say no-one in this thread takes it seriously. Maybe we should institute a set of markers like the bold and italic formatters, something like [Pisstake] .... [/Pisstake].

(This post prompted by a nice salty 12 year old from Wick - not a Jimmy So-Vile moment, Google Old Pulteney if you must)

• Who's Online (See full list)

• There are no registered users currently online