One of the things I fear when filtering.

j0hn
This post is 4032 days old and we'd rather you create a new post instead of adding to this one. You can't reply in this post.

Only two minutes on the road so the engine probably wasn't warm enough. Recovered in time but it's one of those things I fear. Wasn't too bad in this instance but imagine between traffic and not turning over in time. Oh the shame :icon_redface:.

Do you want an ad-free experience? Join today and help support the Yamaha Owners Club.

No shame in that (IMO). Would've taken longer with a kick start. I actually stalled mine going up a ramp last week. I figure it's bound to happen sooner or later... was just glad I didn't roll backward or dump it. :shrug:

Damn, stalling on a ramp sounds pretty scary. I've seen countless number of videos on YouTube where people completely flop trying to go up ramps :eusa_doh:.

The shame of being stuck in the middle of two lanes while traffic on either side is either beeping or laughing past you, dread!

Damn, stalling on a ramp sounds pretty scary. I've seen countless number of videos on YouTube where people completely flop trying to go up ramps :eusa_doh:.

The shame of being stuck in the middle of two lanes while traffic on either side is either beeping or laughing past you, dread!

It wasn't a truck ramp (guess I should've clarified). Rather it was a large ramp to an arena. (So definitely embarrassing) :bag:

My tracker, you have to get neutral first then kick. :D

just have to wait for me or I push it to side of the road

Yeah, it happened a few times on the DT and a few times on the XJ, was even worse on my DT50 as you couldnt actually pull away at any great speed anyway, i used to have to waddle forward like a penguin whilst letting the clutch out to get through the gate at RAF Halton the hill was so steep, the guards used to laugh a lot :(

Yeah, it happened a few times on the DT and a few times on the XJ, was even worse on my DT50 as you couldnt actually pull away at any great speed anyway, i used to have to waddle forward like a penguin whilst letting the clutch out to get through the gate at RAF Halton the hill was so steep, the guards used to laugh a lot :(

I did not laugh, honest. But we all had a chuckle when my room mate slid off Darce road leading up to the Groves mess.

It's happened to me pulling away from lights on a cold morning. No shame and you recovered well :eusa_clap:

• Who's Online (See full list)

• There are no registered users currently online