Green laning the gixxer diaries

pilninggas
This post is 4034 days old and we'd rather you create a new post instead of adding to this one. You can't reply in this post.

Do you want an ad-free experience? Join today and help support the Yamaha Owners Club.

He's posted a follow-up video to report damage etc -

Had a brief look at his other videos - clearly money isn't an issue, looks like he's got a collection of sports bikes...

Ok.......

Wasnt even a taxing green lane. The kind of stuff you travel to get to the good stuff.

More money than sense.

Not a ounce of common sence,"gee I wonder how my street bike will handle in mud,let's go find out"

A fool and ther money soon part company,he could have bought a cheap dirt bike for what the side pannel and other bit's he dammaged will cost to replace and as cynic sad he didn't even get to the good stuff or have fun :crazy:

This guy is pretty famous in the UK motorcycle vlog scene. You could basically put this down to a publicity stunt and it worked. That video raked in over 200k views and I bet a shit load of subscribers too. No doubt that more than enough money was made to cover damages from that video alone through YouTube's Partner Program/Revenue Sharing. As a bonus, he got more subscribers for a steady flow of cash from his current and future videos. If done correctly, YouTube is profitable and this guy is on the right track. Not a fool but a genius I'd say.

This guy is pretty famous in the UK motorcycle vlog scene. You could basically put this down to a publicity stunt and it worked. That video raked in over 200k views and I bet a shit load of subscribers too. No doubt that more than enough money was made to cover damages from that video alone through YouTube's Partner Program/Revenue Sharing. As a bonus, he got more subscribers for a steady flow of cash from his current and future videos. If done correctly, YouTube is profitable and this guy is on the right track. Not a fool but a genius I'd say.

Good point john, i found it extreemly funny too, its been posted here before

John your are probably 100% correct and

Air I tought I see this idiot before,, but somme one slap me if they catch me sitin on my ass watching some idiot riding his bike around instead of ridin mine, unless it's a race

I actualy watched 1 more,Just to see what the hype was about upon your info :sigh2::zzz: .. 2 idiots getting lost .

So free slap's for all, and I guess he made more cash

EDIT: just because you have $$ doesnot mean you have the right to be/ can be stupid.