FS1E " Northern Rally.

This post is 3943 days old and we'd rather you create a new post instead of adding to this one. You can't reply in this post.

My bikes rattling like a bag of spanners, put a spare cylinder on....not good at all!

uh oh.

Crank build coming?... 40k+ its due. Or is it still top end with the spare pot .

Do you want an ad-free experience? Join today and help support the Yamaha Owners Club.

Just keep an eye on that temp gauge. Hot day too. Think of that cold pint at the end of the road.

My bikes rattling like a bag of spanners, put a spare cylinder on....not good at all!

hope you get there mate, doesn't sound too good :(

It's been quiet. I would have thought we would have heard something from someone.

Well I've had an interesting day, first time I've tried to use my satnav on the bike on a sunny day! total disaster couldn't see a thing

my hay-fever didn't help my eyes were streeming & like slits by the time i got home my wife thought Id'd been crying co's my bike broke which it did, but know I didn't, the bolt that holds the clutch lever in had lost its nut and worked itself out in Leeds luckily it had caught between the cable & the fork so was an easy fix once i'd found it. paul phoned me at 10:45 am to say they were heading out on rideout and I was still 9 miles from squires so said I d see them later. finally got there about 11:10 am, I hung around for about an hour, then had a ride into Selby , got back to squire around 240pm as I thought the lads would be back around 3pm waited till about 3:40 pm

no sign so headed home all in a good day out OH YES & Bippo stood me up haha

oh and to cap it all I dropped my camera!! but I needed a new one anyway

so you had an adventure then Tommy :D

not sure why you went to leeds though, I do Holmfirth then Wakefield , Oulton then the A63 to Squires

Oh no, I feel terrible Tommy!

Sounds like quite an adventure you had... Hayfever sucks doesn't it.

I managed to get out on my bike for a little ride at about 7.30pm - at least it was cooler then!

don't feel bad bipps not your fault & i still enjoyed it, I got to where I was going and got home safely didn't learn much though still wouldn't be any the wiser if i went tomorrow, think I'll try a good old fashioned map next time hahaha

so you had an adventure then Tommy :D

not sure why you went to leeds though, I do Holmfirth then Wakefield , Oulton then the A63 to Squires

not really sure it was leeds now!! didn't know were the f#ck I was could have been Wakefield , all I know is I was 9 miles from squire's

and it was a built up area

Hi all,

WELL - what a weekend...........hottest few days of the year so far, and only one breakdown of note (holed piston on a fizzie).

Met up with some absolutely CRACKING lads (John - Blackhat, Patrick - 2 Wheels & Paul -Airhead) along with a whole host of buddies I had known a while.............oh and of course the mad mob on the fizzies!!!!!

Had a few difficulties myself with the Pan on the Fizzie run.............it really doesn't like travelling 60 miles at 35 average in 26 degree temps!!!! It even pee'd itself in the centre of Pocklington...............oh, the embarrassment!!!!!!

Much ale was drunk............much nattering took place..............way too much food was eaten!!!

Real shame we missed you Tommy - Can only have been by half an hour or so as I got back to Squires about 4.30pm. The rest of them rocked up about an hour later than that - I left them in Bridlington as I wanted a 'play' on the way back :eusa_whistle: .

Really hope to catch up with you guys again soon............and John : next time I am heading up to Bonnie Scottie, I will tip you the wink. A few of us like to play in the highlands.......would be good for you to join us!!!!

All the best,

CT

PS - Hope you got back OK Patrick - now THAT is what I call COMMITMENT!!!!!!!

Back home, tired but had a great time. In the end I went on the DT yeah I know if I had followed my head I'd have taken the bandit but I took a chance and it paid off. We did a 150 mile rideout to Bridlington with a few stop en route, sorry we missed you tommy...next time you better sweet talk the mrs and come n camp with us. Who went? Blackhat 2wheels carlmt and a young lad from Dundee (scott) with his fantastic ss50 what a lovely little bike he's made for himself even if it is a 4 banger

Nice surprise to see Pat there I didnt expect that

Hope you all got back safe n sound

Good that you are all starting to log in and a great time was had.

Any more pictures??

• Who's Online (See full list)

• There are no registered users currently online