FS1E " Northern Rally.

This post is 3938 days old and we'd rather you create a new post instead of adding to this one. You can't reply in this post.

Room for another?

• Like 1

Do you want an ad-free experience? Join today and help support the Yamaha Owners Club.

And Mabey another,,,,, see closer da time

• Like 1

Looks like we are getting the band back together. Just to let you know that squires is almost definitely off for me now. I have had to cancel my family holiday next week and am looking to push it back to a week that clashes with that event. There are always future years but I need to get my family away for a family break. Some of you will know the reasons behind this. And no, none of the bikes are for sale.

Bugger. Unlucky DDT you will be missed.

I take it i will be stopping john getting lost.......lol

which squires is off for you Numan, the FS1E or the 2 stroke day?...

The 2 stroke weekend is definitely off for me. Fizzie weekend to be confirmed.

• 2 weeks later...

Course there is Dave, be nice to see ya again...camping?

....no its just the way he walks :biglaugha:

• Like 1

Wey-hay dave " remember this,,,,,,be good to see yeh ,,,

LondonAcecaffe004.jpg

Depends if I am on 6-2 or 2-10 that week Paul

Could work it out but the calendar is in the kitchen an I have been smashing up a path all day by hand.8 inches deep. I take it concrete was cheap in the 50s. Officially not moving until morning now.

Lol drew

Sure do John. Great time too

• 3 weeks later...

Just about made plans for next weekend,, :icon_redface1: ... its july tho ,,,, :whistle:

• Like 2

Just about made plans for next weekend,, :icon_redface1: ... its july tho ,,,, :whistle:

That is so funny John. I can just see you sitting in the field wondering where all the others are - and not a Fizzie in sight.

• Like 1

Its either this weekend or Sept weekend for me,,,, i cant do both,, and sept weekend isnt looking good, but well see.

So what are ye all planing ?? Go to squires fri and stay there for the weekend or is people touring arround places ???

Also, any members on here arround the "Lake District" ??? i might camp here on the Thur nite ! Gas-up-lets-go is arround here somewhere but i havent seen him on here in a long time.

Pat

• 3 weeks later...

Weel its about 3 weeks away, am planning on being there friday, 5 pm ish, Scott SS50 will be with me, in van. or trailer, :jossun:

• 2 weeks later...

Think i might have to pull out of this one and aim for september instead. Its looking like my week for weekends, working it out on the calender.

Would rather turn up with my tdr than this lil work hopper cg.

Can i get a brakedown of whats going on anyway just in case.

Squires friday night camping? Onto where and when? Back to Squires same day or camping elsewhere?

• Who's Online (See full list)

• There are no registered users currently online