Old fart coming back to biking

This post is 4052 days old and we'd rather you create a new post instead of adding to this one. You can't reply in this post.

At 54 years young I have managed to persuade my wife to allow me to have a bike again. I have previously only ridden road bikes but feel the need for something different, so I tracked down a 1991 Yamaha XT660 Z Terene at a price I like.

Therefore after a break of 30 years I am due to be back in the saddle again :crazy:

Do you want an ad-free experience? Join today and help support the Yamaha Owners Club.

Woo-hoo! :yeah:

:welcome:

Welcome aboard Walrus, your not alone :headbang: "OLD FARTS RULE" :headbang: older than you and my wife thinks I'm crazy to! You have to do it to understand it. :jossun:

Welcome back mate. Just keep an eye out tho', theres a lot more clowns on the road nowadays

Welcome back... I took a 10 year break and there are indeed a hell of a lot more morons out there now - with more to come when the weather turns.

Still an amasing feeling being on a bike though.

its great to be back on a bike again, I feel its like a time machine, get out on the back roads you'l feel 21 again nothing else like it, enjoy the summer

• Who's Online (See full list)

• There are no registered users currently online