what makes britain great

mervin
This post is 4022 days old and we'd rather you create a new post instead of adding to this one. You can't reply in this post.

Well i have been for some weeks now delivering stone to make roads on solar parks that are being constructed in our area,
Solar Panels = Made in China
solar panels = delivered by Hungarians , poles , etc etc,
jobs being done by Spanish and german companies so spanish and german site agents foremen etc ,
manual staff are all eastern block or Spanish,
just the odd brit digger driver/builder drafted in when a decent job is needed to be done

talk about a missed opportunity to get the country going again

Do you want an ad-free experience? Join today and help support the Yamaha Owners Club.

That's because we are a member of the EU so we can's be xenophobic ie when they shaft us we have to smile and say "thank you" the days of the Empire are over and we are now the scrag end of europe plus we pay more in benefits than the rest so you get one guess why the hordes are headed here! :eusa_think:

Its all about profit " greedy sods at the top, employ cheap labour, they don"t want our expensive lazy workers, :eusa_snooty:

Was at football game last night, i counted 150 security staff,[ mostly africans] got spoken to one at half time , [ perfect english too]

he said they get £6 per Hr. if you have a card, £5 without, Bet the Firm takes "£15 per hr. Exploytation at its best, :madflame:

That's because we are a member of the EU so we can's be xenophobic ie when they shaft us we have to smile and say "thank you" the days of the Empire are over and we are now the scrag end of europe plus we pay more in benefits than the rest so you get one guess why the hordes are headed here! :eusa_think:

Totally agree Slice.

What are the opinions from members from other countries?

I'm sure were not the only soft touch, as in why do migrants cross three or four countries to get to us? obviously to get benefits as highlighted in blue above.

Well i have been for some weeks now delivering stone to make roads on solar parks that are being constructed in our area,

Solar Panels = Made in China

solar panels = delivered by Hungarians , poles , etc etc,

jobs being done by Spanish and german companies so spanish and german site agents foremen etc ,

manual staff are all eastern block or Spanish,

just the odd brit digger driver/builder drafted in when a decent job is needed to be done

talk about a missed opportunity to get the country going again

Same all over the UK

At risk of causing a rift here though, I have no problem with hard working folk picking up state aid as and when it is required to maintain health/home/family. The current changes to the beneifts system unfortunately blancket all, rather than a targeted approach aimed at the professional non-workers who know the system inside out and have no intention of ever working or making a contribution, but demand (and get) more from the system than some hard workers can earn. Governments always take the easy option. Most hard working families are never more than 3 to 4 weeks from hard times. Break a leg and be off work for some months and any savings soon evaporates

Sadly, we are told by the EU what percentage of our national wealth we are allowed to spend any any area, with fines for non compliance. We are able to support welfare provisions, but the govt has no bollocks, and like men of straw, bends to the european stick, and is fearful of a targeted programme because of the threat of massive Human Rights claims, which it may well lose and cannot afford to defend

what makes britain great ...........................

in a word nothing

we are overtaxed underpaid with a government that cares more about other countries than our own

polititians that are corrupt

a police force who think they are above the law

just my 2c

Yer not much to say Britain is great any more. the benefit system is fist fucked by every scrotum chav and crack wife every Friday, Immigration is out of control and jobs for the English are few and thin.

I don't really get involve with politics and all the red tape bollocks as i can not be bothered with how corrupt it all is. i just pay my taxes through gritted teeth knowing full well im helping Jeremy Kyle secure his next show where he will surly find the girl with 3 kids and 4 different dads

The other side of this is I know several people who are on unemployment benefit and have no intention of getting a job as in their words "Its not worth me going to work for a few extra quid a week"

One of them got a job for more than the minimum wage but then walked out 2 days later as it was boring, somehow he managed to keep his unemployment benefit.

The other side of this is I know several people who are on unemployment benefit and have no intention of getting a job as in their words "Its not worth me going to work for a few extra quid a week"

One of them got a job for more than the minimum wage but then walked out 2 days later as it was boring, somehow he managed to keep his unemployment benefit.

Exactly by the time your rent, council tax has been paid and you get your giro it amounts to working a minimum wage job anyway. The benefits system is too generous. It encourages people to have kids to enable them to claim more money. Bradford where I'm from is a lost cause its full of Slovaks/Romanians and they are all on benefits and are very unpleasant ignorant people. No one even speaks English in Bradford no more. Why are they allowing people into the country to work when they can't even speak English?

Makes my blood boil, if all the men who fought for this country in the world wars could have looked into the future to the present, they would of refused to go to war.

Exactly by the time your rent, council tax has been paid and you get your giro it amounts to working a minimum wage job anyway. The benefits system is too generous. It encourages people to have kids to enable them to claim more money. Bradford where I'm from is a lost cause its full of Slovaks/Romanians and they are all on benefits and are very unpleasant ignorant people. No one even speaks English in Bradford no more. Why are they allowing people into the country to work when they can't even speak English?

Makes my blood boil, if all the men who fought for this country in the world wars could have looked into the future to the present, they would of refused to go to war.

and this is whats wrong that I tried to point out before. The current govt drive is not targeted at these folk, its biggest impact is upon all of the folk chucked out of work recently, probably having worked for years in public services, cos they are an easier target and wont result in human rights claims because they are white/english/can speak the lingo.

Make no mistake, we have years of this still to go, the bludgers will remain untouched, the ever dwindling hard working taxpayer will continue to to robbed, nothing as brazen as the Cyprus robbery, but by continuing ways of creative indirect taxations

It will break in the end.

Red, blue, yellow dont matter. Buget deficit be dammed we are giving away thousands to lazy spongers who hide behind a few genuine hardship cases.

As a married man with my own house. 2.4 and a job i am the soppy fucker paying every which way and it gets me mad.

They all bang on about human rights but what about mine. I work 60 to 80 hours a week get sat afternoon and sunday to basically wait to go to work on monday. But the lazy can whine about not getting benefit increaces. My wages havent gone up in a decade. They have been cut twice to "help" the company.

There is cock all making this country great. Finantially its going to collapse. A government voted for by less than a fifth of the population, a coalition one at that. And immigration so bad the native population is a minority in a lot of cities.

Sore subject......

It will break in the end.

And immigration so bad the native population is a minority in a lot of cities.

They stopped Hitler just a few years Too early,, :eusa_whistle:

They stopped Hitler just a few years Too early,, :eusa_whistle:

but German control and domination continues faster now than ever before, with whole economies crushed and opposition subdued before being subsumed into the new empire

Tax, immigration and pc state is the main factors, its not the fact that I think all 3 subjects should be abolished what I am trying to say they have all been exhausted to a worrying level

I have had a 2% pay rise in 5yrs but have seen everything going up in price.

So many things wrong.

My girlfriend had to drop her working hours because if we put the cost of child care next to her wages we would not gain anything (she works for NHS admin) she doesn't get paid verywell don't think she makes £250pr week full time

I earn £350pr week after tax but I'm left with £80pr week for my own use, used to be left with £200pr week to myself before the bairn was born an she had to drop her hours

Sort out the tax

Immigration

Childcare

And stop trying to wrap everyone in cotton wool you fucking retards

Ken

That's perfect! It's just like that in the states too. Such a sense of entitlement. :madflame:

That's perfect! It's just like that in the states too. Such a sense of entitlement. :madflame:

Yep here in Canada too,someone said "when 1/3rd of the population figuers out that the other 2/3 will support them we are all fucked" something has to change. What I don't know but feeding generations to sit on thier ass is wrong. Why do recipents get raises when the working class hasn't seen a raise in 5 or more years or working for less paying more taxes and taking home less,but expected to smile and shut up.

Yep here in Canada too,someone said "when 1/3rd of the population figuers out that the other 2/3 will support them we are all fucked" something has to change. What I don't know but feeding generations to sit on thier ass is wrong. Why do recipents get raises when the working class hasn't seen a raise in 5 or more years or working for less paying more taxes and taking home less,but expected to smile and shut up.

I know plenty of people sittin on there arse all day and have done for years, there the neighbours that look happy you can tell who goes to work because when you see them they look shattered (like me)

But you can't blame them when society has made it so its better having your arse wiped by the state than be punished for working hard and bringing up a family!!!

If I come into money I'm out of this shit hole!

Ken

• Who's Online (See full list)

• There are no registered users currently online