if only yamaha made vans..

jimmythemoonlight
This post is 4028 days old and we'd rather you create a new post instead of adding to this one. You can't reply in this post.

oh well fellow petrol headed children of the corn, i have got to sell my bike, its bloody upsetting but the van of mine has give up the ghost and i need the cash and fast, i think the only sentence that has xvs125 and fast within it is this one that follows..............."..i am selling my xvs 125 because i need the cash and fast" its just been put on ebay for anyones perusal its the one thats a non yam colour,with a led tail light and a leather tank bra why not have a bid. bloody renault let me down cant work without van.......four wheels drive the body..two wheels drive the soul....

Do you want an ad-free experience? Join today and help support the Yamaha Owners Club.

Buy a horse, if they go wrong just shoot it and get another one.

Bad luck jimmy, all that work and now some one else will get the benefit of it, you must be real choked! Perhaps next year you can buy one that is working and you don't have to rebuild from the ground up. Hope to see you back soon as it always brings a smile when you turn up. :jossun:

I had a look at it on ebay, someone is going to get a really nice bike, shit mate that must STING! mind you a bike with a bra/jock strap might not be to every ones taste :rofl:

Thats a pity jim" i gave up on Vans 10 years ago :eusa_snooty: , costly ,unreliable , expencive to insure, Bought a Land rover, Easy to fix, tows 3.5 ton trailers , ladder rack, uses cooking oil [ summer] for fuel , i have a spare Engine, diffs, transferbox, shed load of spares, so its never off road , hasn"t boke down in 10 years,,,285,000 mls , :thumb:

• Who's Online (See full list)

• There are no registered users currently online