Hello

dave62
This post is 4036 days old and we'd rather you create a new post instead of adding to this one. You can't reply in this post.

Hi, new member Dave here just saying hello :babyha:

Recently aquired a 1970 AT1-B 125 (US import) to rebuild and will no doubt be asking for loads of advice and tips from you guys so thanks in advance :thumb: When its finished (long way off yet)im hoping it will sit nicely along side my 77 FS1E-DX that ive owned for the last 34 years as it was my first bike and i never parted with it (im 50 now) :ninja: Anyways now off to catch up on some of the goings on and look forward to chatting with you all....Cheers...Dave.

Do you want an ad-free experience? Join today and help support the Yamaha Owners Club.

:welcome: aboard the YOC!

How about some pics? :photo2:

Welcome dave" :wavey: you must be a Fissie owners club member ? i hear there have been a devide in the Ranks,, :eusa_think:

Thanks for the welcomes guys'

Hey, blackhat250, (John?) Im sure we have met at the triples club rally at blackpool? Ive got a 78 green B3.

I am a member on the fs1e site but havent been on there for a long time. sounds like i should log on and catch up with whats been going on!

Will try and upload some pics as soon as i work out how.

Catch you later....Dave