getting a 2T

Grouch
This post is 4028 days old and we'd rather you create a new post instead of adding to this one. You can't reply in this post.

Decided to get a 125 2T. I really fancy a Cagiva Mito. It will only be used in a weekend through the summer then put into storage. My bike is really slow and I want something a bit faster for me to get used too. I'm going to do my test in the summer. This will give me chance to save enough money to get a 6/12 month old 600.

Do you want an ad-free experience? Join today and help support the Yamaha Owners Club.

Is that the style of bike your thinking of changing too?

I couldn't get away with the position on my nsr 125 I found it horrible.

Have a look at the dtr's they have a bit poke and hold there value well

I wanted one of them cagiva supercity 125's its like a supermoto uses same engine as Mito but someone mentioned the 7speed box isn't as reliable

Ken

No Ken it is going to be my second bike, just used for fun on a weekend. I'm still using my XT as an everyday runaround.

don't keep putting your test off mate! once its done its done. I was the same for quite some time and finally just had a lesson yesterday!

Much to my surprise the instructor said that i was pretty good at it, considering it was the first time i had 'officially' been on something bigger then a 125. By that i mean in a controlled environment and trying to control the bike at slow speeds and stuff like that.

You have been riding that xt for quite some time and you should have the bike control to do your tests no worries! :)

and then NO MORE L PLATES!!!! whether you decide to get a bigger bike or not!

I can see you ending up with a collection of bikes once you get your full licence! :-D

I'm not putting my test off, its getting done this year. It's just going to take a while to save enough money for a nice bike. I don't want my first 600 to be a piece of crap. Its going to take months thats why I want a 2T to keep me entertained through the summer. Yes Bippo I'll have at least two, maybe three!

Getting a smoker are ya?.....Lucky sod!

Here's a Mito for some inspiration......

CagivaMito_KX500.jpg