Discounted insurance policies to Yamaha Club members

This post is 818 days old and we'd rather you create a new post instead of adding to this one. You can't reply in this post.

Anybody had a response.

Going to stay with cia otherwise as my insurance runs out today. Not ringing that 0800 number, 40p a minute :o

Do you want an ad-free experience? Join today and help support the Yamaha Owners Club.

Lee has got back to me normally.

I did send him a PM last week but never got a response from that so I sent an email and they phoned me back.

Too late now, im out west Glosterish signal is partial at best. So I renewed to be safe.

To be fair it was last minute I sent the pm Sat morning, cert wast paying those phone rates.

Maybe next time.

• 1 month later...
  • 11 months later...

Hi,

Is the discounted premiums still valid?

My insurance is up for renewal on my two bikes - DT175 and RD400F and would certainly like a discount.

Thanks

PM Lee@bikesure with your phone number and someone should call you back.

I've just had my renewal notice from Bennetts who I've been insured with for the last three years and for some reason my insurance premium has more than doubled, they now want £140.79. and that's for just TPFT :crazy: I've never made a claim and I have three years no claims so how can it go up so much. I've been on go compare and can get comprehensive cover for £62 but I want something more tailored for my needs so will give Bikesure a call tomorrow & see what they can offer me

• 3 weeks later...

so, somebody still here at bikesure for us tommy? soon I will need renew my policy and I want give them a go.

Have a look at my previous post lalla. PM member lee@bikesure. I have 3 bikes insured with them now.

Hi,

Is the discounted premiums still valid?

My insurance is up for renewal on my two bikes - DT175 and RD400F and would certainly like a discount.

Thanks

Hi,

They certainly are.

If you want to PM me your telephone number and email address we can get in touch!

Regards

Jordan

• 2 months later...
  • 6 years later...

Is this offer still active?

• 4 weeks later...
3 hours ago, jarheadbombbay said:

Do we get a code for are insurance if we already have it or do u any get it if you go with the club only please 

Read the original post, there's a special number to phone.