Discounted insurance policies to Yamaha Club members

This post is 818 days old and we'd rather you create a new post instead of adding to this one. You can't reply in this post.

Do you want an ad-free experience? Join today and help support the Yamaha Owners Club.

I don't see why not..........only one way to find out! PM me a number if you like and I'll see what I can do?

Lee, did you try ringing on Weds? I've been on nights and had a missed call from a number that I don't recognise, cheers.

Anytime now, I'm off until Monday. My policy is due 24th so time is short :-)

sent from my amstrad cpc464

• 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...

Lee

My boys' insurance for his 33bhp virago is due soon. Now he is not a YOC member, but I am an active contributor and will be a named rider, sooooooo will he be eligible for the discount. If not, and I get him to join the forum, will that be cheating

• Admin

It'll be cheating but I'm sure it'll be all right ;-)

• Like 1

Cheers alex, I'll have a word wi him

Lee

My boys' insurance for his 33bhp virago is due soon. Now he is not a YOC member, but I am an active contributor and will be a named rider, sooooooo will he be eligible for the discount. If not, and I get him to join the forum, will that be cheating

That'll be alright, I won't tell if you wont. I'll call you shortly.

Great to see such an active and positive involvement here from 'The Industry'. Should be applauded.....

I note you offer Modern, Modern Classic and Classic Classic policies............would you consider a policy for one modern bike and two or three classic bikes as a multi-bike option? The modern bike isnt that modern though......1998 ST1100 Pan Euro...........

I am currently with CN until mid August and have just had a devils own job adding the XS400 to my Pan policy - the underwriters were going to reject it!!!!!!

Look forward to hearing from you when convenient.

Cheers

CT

Great to see such an active and positive involvement here from 'The Industry'. Should be applauded.....

I note you offer Modern, Modern Classic and Classic Classic policies............would you consider a policy for one modern bike and two or three classic bikes as a multi-bike option? The modern bike isnt that modern though......1998 ST1100 Pan Euro...........

I am currently with CN until mid August and have just had a devils own job adding the XS400 to my Pan policy - the underwriters were going to reject it!!!!!!

Look forward to hearing from you when convenient.

Cheers

CT

Hi,

We can indeed offer modern and classic multi bikes and we could add all your bikes to one policy. We definitely would not reject the XS400!!

If you PM a contact number, I can give you a call?

Thanks

Lee

Lee

Just took out the policy for my sons bike, not the cheapest quote, but for the sake of a few quid, I'd rather give the money to someone we can connect with.

Thanks for your help.

• Like 2

Lee

Just took out the policy for my sons bike, not the cheapest quote, but for the sake of a few quid, I'd rather give the money to someone we can connect with.

Thanks for your help.

Thank you. Thanks for taking it out with us, hopefully I'll be the cheapest next year.

• 1 month later...

Lee

I've PM'd you re a multi bike quote for myself

• Like 1

• 4 weeks later...

Sending you a PM Lee. The TS insurance is up for renewal towards the end of the Month. I have a renewal quote from Carole Nash.

Cheers.

• Like 1

• 4 months later...
  • 2 months later...