DT-125

BillyBennett
This post is 4040 days old and we'd rather you create a new post instead of adding to this one. You can't reply in this post.

Hello,

I was just wondering if I have to mix 2-stroke oil with my petrol?

I haven't been mixing oil with my petrol but I do have oil in the engine itself.

I'm taking it out this weekend so I don't want me wrecking the engine because I don't mix oil with petrol.

Thanks!

I'm talking about my DT-125

Do you want an ad-free experience? Join today and help support the Yamaha Owners Club.

Aye billy" you should have a 2 stroke oil tank, and don"t need pre-mix, look for the filler , and check the level,

And the forcast is freezing this weekend,,, :eusa_snooty:

Am up N/E scotland,,, 500mls north of you, i see it was 17 degree"s in london yest,, :jossun: jammy sods, is that the oil tank up front ?

usualy below seat, :eusa_think: ,, you know the gearbox is separate oil level on a 2 stroke then,, check that too.

Na " tank up front will be coolant tank,,[DT LC] I take it, am not a modern bike expert, but thats my guess ,, :yeah:

Sounds like it bill, i thoght the"yd keep expansion tank beside Rad, but there you go... :crazy: designer"s for yeh,,

Up front opposite side of the tank to the radiator!

Expansion tank is on the left hand side rear panel it uses the frame work instead of tubing an is prone to blocking (poor design really)

Ken

• Who's Online (See full list)

• There are no registered users currently online