Yamaha Dt 125 cylinder question

kieran123croker
This post is 4067 days old and we'd rather you create a new post instead of adding to this one. You can't reply in this post.

hi people, i have just recently got my bike back from the garage, after havint the cylinder re sleeved and a new top end rebuild and when i have started the bike up and let it tick over for a while giving it a bit of gas i noticed that it seems like coolant is leaking from a bolt on the top of the cylinder? anybody got any idea whats happened, or what can be done to sort this? i think sending it back to the garage is the best idea but dont want to be ripped off, appreciate any help, thanks. kieran

Do you want an ad-free experience? Join today and help support the Yamaha Owners Club.

cheers ken, yeah maybe they havnt put the copper washers back in, would be unproffesional though for a garage that wouldnt it?

think its worth taking it them to have a look at anyway seen as though they did the rebuild, shouldnt be a big deal then should it.

they have done the work, let them look at it before some one else. that way they cant say it wasnt them.