Get them bikes ready...

blackhat250
This post is 4008 days old and we'd rather you create a new post instead of adding to this one. You can't reply in this post.

Forcast Warm winds from near continent next week :jossun: , get them battery"s charged,, :yeah: ,

Do you want an ad-free experience? Join today and help support the Yamaha Owners Club.

Which forecast do you read Blackhat?

Met office doesn't mention it........

UK Outlook for Wednesday 6 Mar 2013 to Friday 15 Mar 2013:

Through the rest of the week and into the weekend it will become increasingly unsettled and generally breezier with spells of initially light rain in the south and west gradually spreading northeastwards to affect Scotland later in the week. Some heavier rain is also possible in the southwest later. It will become milder than of late in the south with temperatures closer to normal. The drier and brighter weather should last longest in the north, with a chance of hill snow over the Scottish mountains once the more unsettled weather arrives. Also, a risk of gales developing in the far northeast and southwest of Britain. Into the following week, it will probably stay rather unsettled with temperatures near normal initially, but perhaps gradually returning to colder than average later on.

Issued at: 1600 on Fri 1 Mar 2013

Neo" thats a forcast of doom and gloom, trust me it will be spring this week, :jossun: weve got scorchin sun thru days just now, [has been been for 2 weeks ] but frosty mornings and cold air,, but lots of bikes appearing now,,, :yeah:

Neo" thats a forcast of doom and gloom, trust me it will be spring this week, :jossun: weve got scorchin sun thru days just now, [has been been for 2 weeks ] but frosty mornings and cold air,, but lots of bikes appearing now,,, :yeah:

We have the exact same here.

Ya can smell spring in the air, mornin and evenin

Its just been dull, grey, overcast, damp, cold, rain and sleet down here in the South East for what feels like weeks!

On the plus side I've been out on the bike in all weathers............so no need to get my battery charged any further :P

On the plus side I've been out on the bike in all weathers............so no need to get my battery charged any further :P

+1

WELL, according to Matt Taylor, from Tuesday we are going to have weather in the "DOUBLE DIGITS"

:welcome: Welcome back to all the hothouse plants

Are we on something here??

Ride all year or don't bother?

Too cold for your delicate little bodies? No problem - I solved that just by buying myself a new hoody :)

Am I the only one that finds the metoffice forecast to be the most inaccurate & vague even though they have the most funds thrown at them compared to a local forecaster working in his garden shed with a simple website, OK that last bit may be exaggerated but sites like "The Weather Forecast" and "Metcheck" seem to offer a forecast with information where as the metoffice is just vague.

And my battery is fully charged as the bike has been used through the winter, I just don't go as far then I don't get too cold....

Well here we are at the end of the week......

What happened to the warm winds from the continent?

Its dull and grey and raining with snow forecast next week! I admit monday and most of tuesday was blue skies, but it wasn't a tit monday down here!

can I be totally thick

and ask _________

WHAT IS TIT MONDAY ???????????

Tit Monday is that special day in the year when, for the first time, the temperature rises above that magical point which causes girls getting dressed in the morning to decide to show a bit of skin.

• Who's Online (See full list)

• There are no registered users currently online