Get them bikes ready...

blackhat250
This post is 4030 days old and we'd rather you create a new post instead of adding to this one. You can't reply in this post.

Do you want an ad-free experience? Join today and help support the Yamaha Owners Club.

Well here we are at the end of the week......

What happened to the warm winds from the continent?

Now neo" it was 17 degrees in Lomdonshire mid-week ,, :jossun:

Well just ridden home in the snow! (monday 10pm)

Got several inches of snow along the south coast road, which happens to be grid locked due to the A27 being closed and everythings is forced onto the coast...........where the road works are!!

The little ol DT was the only vehicle moving! lots of ice under a layer of snow!!

Only two little skids!.....bloody hairy though! 1st one: the car in front had no intention of letting me pass and as I did I found a bit of ice and around i went 180 degrees, feet out! never fell off. 2nd one was when i practically made it home and turned into the side street and found the ice agian.....another spin, but no spill.

Did 7miles in 40 minutes...cars are taking well over an hour and a half to do the same distance.

So much for the warm air from the continent...............maybe next weekend!

I told you last year, its spring when my tortoise emerges.

No sign yet

Are you sure that's a tortoise?... maybe the neighbours have painted a rock to screw with your mind...

• 4 weeks later...

Type in XC Weather into google.

Then type in your area for forcast

Windy as sh=t today +12 c not good fore much but ridin this way ..////.]////.]//.[[//[.[.]