hi everyone...starter motor continously spins

issynoo
This post is 4045 days old and we'd rather you create a new post instead of adding to this one. You can't reply in this post.

Do you want an ad-free experience? Join today and help support the Yamaha Owners Club.

no need to take the piss...i was asking for help..hope your happy you have offended a ex disabled soldier...thanks mate

Hello Mr ex-soldier,,,,,,,,, why are you getting yourself in a huff ???

Have you got a short fuse or something ???

We could all be like that you know, if we wanted !!!

I think i know what is wrong with your starter,,,,,,,,, do you want help???

no need to take the piss...i was asking for help..hope your happy you have offended a ex disabled soldier...thanks mate

I Too am an Ex Disabled soldier yet i can take a joke. What regiment was you in?

We are good guys on here and there is general banter and piss taking in every post you see here. (poor Grouchy was the center of attention only a few days ago)

Yes you asked for help, and from what i can see you are getting help, As blackhat said he was taking the piss out of Airhead for his cock up. Don't be so quick to blow a gasket and just enjoy your self on here.

um suprised you got any help after what you said to dirty dt .. calling his mother a hampster ect and he locked your earlier post.you don't mind throwing it around ,but sure are sensitive.

If id seen his first post before this one i wouldn't of helped him. what a cock!

O well he aint the first n wont be the last i guess

ssssssh pipe down noise.....or i will give you a beasting....now be a good boy and be quiet...and next time the proper address to me is SIR.....

You arent on base now, SIR, you are on a civilian forum so act as such, you are getting advice and tips for free which saves you having to pay through the ass at a dealer, abuse of any members or displays of aggression will not be tolerated, you arent on the parade square now so there will be no beasting and there will be no ordering about of others, theres no problem with having a rib-dig at someone aslong as it is purely a little piss-take, if you do feel you are being unfairly treated feel free to send me a PM and discuss the issue, now adjust your attitude accordingly, or as you put it "be a good little boy and be quiet",

Regards

Foamy, RAF, Lance-Jack equiv, (but you may address me as "Staff") Forum moderator

I do feel some light hearted banter has gone too far from all sides and as such this thread is now closed. issynoo please feel free to open a new thread with your solenoid/starter issues if you require any more assistance.

Beezkneez. (Top Geordie shagger and all round nice guy)

This post is 4045 days old and we'd rather you create a new post instead of adding to this one. You can't reply in this post.