All FZS 600 owners please read!

ChrisFZS600
This post is 4070 days old and we'd rather you create a new post instead of adding to this one. You can't reply in this post.

Hi Everyone,

I’m organising a group buy for silicone kits to replace the 9 coolant hoses on the FZS600 98 - 03. Our beloved Fazers are getting on a bit now and the coolant hoses are often forgotten about when upgrading or replacing parts. No company currently makes a kit for our bikes and no one will unless we can get this first order sorted. I now have a price for the kits and the company, sfs performance who are a great uk based company, are just waiting for me to confirm there are at least ten orders before they begin the production process.

There is more info here, the main update is on page 5: http://foc-u.co.uk/index.php/topic,6189.100.html

If you are interested in a kit please follow the instruction in my post on page 5. We are getting a considerable discount for this group buy so now is the best time to get one cool.gif

Thanks for your time,

Chris

Do you want an ad-free experience? Join today and help support the Yamaha Owners Club.

Sounds good id b intrested . Is there different colours ?

• Like 1

Cheers guys,

It's taken quite a bit of organising but we're almost there! Just need at least 2 more to get the deal done =)

Kearnsy, There are several colours available. I presume that's your fazer in your avatar? Mine is identical, i'm going for blue hoses but you could get black for an OEM+ look/just to upgrade without being flashy. They have a list of the colours available on the sfs performance website. www.sfsperformance.co.uk

Any other questions please let me know =)

Chris

• Who's Online (See full list)

• There are no registered users currently online