are you willing to help??

beef
This post is 1792 days old and we'd rather you create a new post instead of adding to this one. You can't reply in this post.

Do you want an ad-free experience? Join today and help support the Yamaha Owners Club.

yeah just done it thanks for the link paul

tommy, there's a bike meet not for from you in the Wirral.

got an invite from the organiser from last year's bike show

578257_449360441803962_2058584103_n.jpg

• 2 weeks later...

im in iv got a van an will if i can !!! Norfolk-Suffolk

I may have to call on your help at some point - think you're the closest guru! Where abouts are you? I'm right near Duxford

Andrew

• 3 weeks later...

Runcorn, Cheshire

Currently training as a motorcycle mechanic at College which proves fairly useful from time to time :P Due to my current bike and the previous owners lack of concern, I have advanced knowledge on the internals of the XJ 600 N/S Air cooled engine.. Unfortunately don't have certain tools at home to completely strip one though.

Can do a full service, basic diagnostic, fit components others may be unsure about and make brews :)

Runcorn, Cheshire

Currently training as a motorcycle mechanic at College which proves fairly useful from time to time :P Due to my current bike and the previous owners lack of concern, I have advanced knowledge on the internals of the XJ 600 N/S Air cooled engine.. Unfortunately don't have certain tools at home to completely strip one though.

Can do a full service, basic diagnostic, fit components others may be unsure about and make brews :)

hey ben didn't realize you where in runcorn

no foams, i said hi in new member gallery but gonzo-ben only had location cheshire at that point obviously he's updated his profile since then.

and yes I am lysdexic :hah::crazy:

hey ben didn't realize you where in runcorn

Yeah man, like you mentioned above I had my location set to Cheshire but for the likes of this topic it'd be easier for people to locate me if it's set to Runcorn, just in case the Google Maps it to get their bearings so to speak.. Where abouts are you based?

Portsmouth here. As mechanically minded as a lemon but have serviced and learnt a little here and there on my other bikes, Changed brake hoses, discs pads etc. Have tools and a rear paddock stand and a kettle with copious amounts of tea and coffee.

Cant do much but can help out.

wharfedale by the sky-slope where are you

Don't suppose you know the Waterworths do you? They are in Allendale, proper Honda fanatics, good mates with the lad who rides a Streetfightered CBR 600F. Single sided swing arm from the 750 CBR?

I'm up at Weston near enough opposite Weston Motorcycles.

Don't suppose you know the Waterworths do you? They are in Allendale, proper Honda fanatics, good mates with the lad who rides a Streetfightered CBR 600F. Single sided swing arm from the 750 CBR?

I'm up at Weston near enough opposite Weston Motorcycles.

is the son's name jason ? i think my son knows him if it is. Your handy for your mot's & bits, good guys in wmc, I use them for mot's

get most my parts online though

is the son's name jason ? i think my son knows him if it is. Your handy for your mot's & bits, good guys in wmc, I use them for mot's

get most my parts online though

Yeah his name's Jason, we both might know your son thinking about it?

• 4 weeks later...

Jorme, if you read the header this is a "ARE YOU WILLING TO HELP THREAD" not a how do I fix my bike thread, if you want advice GO TO WORKSHOP and ask in there, (fer f++K sake) :crazy: