Hello from up north!

ChrisFZS600
This post is 4048 days old and we'd rather you create a new post instead of adding to this one. You can't reply in this post.

Hi Everyone,

My names Chris and I live up in shetland. I've got an 02 blue foxeye 600 and love my bike. I'm a member on several forums and am currently setting up a group buy for silicone hose coolant kits for the 98 - 03 fzs 600 fazer.

The kits will be made by sfs performance who are a brilliant UK based company. They are giving us a large discount on the order and I thought i'd let you guys and girls know incase anyone was interested. We need a minimum of ten orders and we're just a couple of kits short of that so let me know if you'd like one.

The cost for a 9 piece kit is £100 plus an £8 postage and packaging charge. There are several colours to choose from and they look awesome! The old fazers are getting on a bit and the coolant and hoses are often neglected and forgotten about so this is the chance to upgrade to something better.

More info can be found in this thread and the main update is on page 5: http://foc-u.co.uk/index.php?topic=6189.0

Sorry to have gone on a bit for my first post!

Take care

Chris

P.S here's a picture of me and my bike with some lovely shetland scenery

295.jpg

Do you want an ad-free experience? Join today and help support the Yamaha Owners Club.
:welcome: to the YOC Chris!

Welcome criss" thers another member on here jonnyIngram**, , your bound to know him on the island, Fazer 600 is great , rode pats [ 2 wheels] last year , :thumb:

Thanks for the welcome guys!

I noticed the picture of a viking on the gallery pictures! haha, don't know the man I dont think, there are 20,000 people here so don't quite know everyone. haha! If he goes to the simmer dimm rally then i'll see him no doubt. Any of you been up to shetland? Gorgeous place to visit if you've never been.

Really trying to spread the word about the silicone hose kits before we put the order in. Any suggestions where best to post about it? Are there many fazer 600 owners on here?

Cheers,

Chris.

P.S. is it just me or is the forum taking ages to load?

P.S. is it just me or is the forum taking ages to load?

Its fast down here, your too near the Artic circle. :frosty: plenty Fazer owners on here, post up in other sections as this is welcome bin,,

20,000 , :blink: , am surprized at that , what the orkneys,, ? and check out video fo Shetland ferry on here,,,

Hmm, All the other websites I use have been fine. could just be the connection to the hosting server. Anyway. not to worry. Thanks, i'll post up in a few other sections. As for the ferry, i've had my air share of rough nights on the boat :shakeno:

Thanks for the welcomes

• Who's Online (See full list)

• There are no registered users currently online