Dt 125 r new LED indicators ?

d4cl4n
This post is 4063 days old and we'd rather you create a new post instead of adding to this one. You can't reply in this post.

Some of you have probably encountered this problem. Just wired up some new led indicators and they all flash when i turn them on. There was a relay that came with them but i have no clue if it fits anywhere as the relay under the seat is 4-pin and i cant find any other. Can you point me in the direction of something that will fix this , i know resistors work with it somehow but which ones.

Thanks in advance

iLT3ipS.jpg

Do you want an ad-free experience? Join today and help support the Yamaha Owners Club.

dont be so hasty, cant you not unplug the old one and get 2 bits of old wire and attach them to the new led relay make sure it all works before any cutting?

its not the best to solder anyway can you not buy some of them spade connectors and a crimper get them on there properly?

ken

Yeh i could do that , was just thinking about a quick fix but that would be more substantial. I also messed around with that relay under the seat and the wires may not be in the same place from what they came any ideas what problems that could cause ?

• 2 weeks later...

If all 4 are coming on it could be that the idiot light is allowing the otherside to be powered. See the trouble shooting guides on my website (free to download - copyright owned however)

http://www.rexs-speedshop.com/epages/es143131.sf/en_GB/?ObjectPath=/Shops/es143131/Categories/%22Links%20%26%20Downloads%22