dt125 re dep

dtluke
This post is 4043 days old and we'd rather you create a new post instead of adding to this one. You can't reply in this post.

Do you want an ad-free experience? Join today and help support the Yamaha Owners Club.
  • 3 weeks later...

hi mate only just seen your reply for the question i asked.. would it be a big job if i was to weild the other bracket if it didnt fit and make it fit! would that work? :eusa_think:

Which one of the mounts doesn't line up?

I think if its either one of the points before and after the expansion chamber it will be alright but if your talking a couple of points altogether its a no no unless you can cut out some stainless tabs with a dremel and drill in a couple of holes??

One of Mine doesn't line up the one after the expansion chamber (heading to the endcan) and with all the other mounting points tightened up the whole system is solid so it doesn't worry me

Ken

Honestly I don't think it should cause any concern as the expansion chamber is attached to the exhaust port then there is a lug just before the exhaust makes its way round from the front of the bike and its ridgid as hell...

Once the end can is in and bolted up the whole system is solid, no give on mine!

Ken

• Who's Online (See full list)

• There are no registered users currently online