Got overtaken by a DT

Grouch
This post is 4060 days old and we'd rather you create a new post instead of adding to this one. You can't reply in this post.

Got overtaken by a DT today, probably some teenager, I couldn't do out because a van was in the way. A DT would beat my 4T XT 125 anyway. It was pretty embarrassing to be honest. One thing I noticed as he was in front of me is that the wheels on his bike looked really thin, ridiculously thin.

Do you want an ad-free experience? Join today and help support the Yamaha Owners Club.

aye enduro wheels do tend to look crazy thin, i think the idea is that it can dig into the mud/grass easier rather then just slipping along the top, like yours would hhahah. (same as the stock wheels you get on a land rover defender, but it's only really the farmers you see with these as the town folk just get fat alloys so that it doesent look like your on bike wheels lol) but thinner and taller tends to be best when off roading ( too a limit of course)

Mind you i have 'trail' tires on mine as appose to full on knobblies and i can still lean pretty far over.

How's this...

!CCfQhy!!Wk~$%28KGrHqMOKi0E0n2hln%28iBNL

or maybe this is better...

$%28KGrHqFHJB8E8fMw-NvNBPOZsei1G!~~60_12

:biglaugha:

• Like 1

How's this...

!CCfQhy!!Wk~$(KGrHqMOKi0E0n2hln(iBNLR0UI

or maybe this is better...

[img=http://i.ebayimg.com/t/YAMAHA-ENDURO-DT125-DT175-DT250-DT360-DT400-SMOKED-DT-2-STROKE-3-HELMET-DECALS-/00/s/NTAwWDUwMA==/$(KGrHqFHJB8E8fMw-NvNBPOZsei1G!~~60_12.JPG]

:biglaugha:

I got smoked by a 2T good and proper lol, it wasn't a pleasant feeling.

• Like 1

Think yourself lucky young lad at graft on his knackered ped got over taken by a well kitted up man on a racer peddle bike!!

Honesty I was laughing in his face so hard he had to go wash my spit off his face lol

• Like 1

• Who's Online (See full list)

• There are no registered users currently online