E Bay Scam

The Flying Scot
This post is 4073 days old and we'd rather you create a new post instead of adding to this one. You can't reply in this post.

Just thought i would let you know about an ebay member csco4888 goes by the name of Chris. He had a TZR 125 on e bay breaking for spares. We agreed on £75 + £10 postage for a few bits ignition lock, fuel cap, head light, clutch lever and indicators. I sent him the money through pay pal as a gift( I know this was wrong as you can't dispute a gift). Now after nearly a month and several texts stating that the parcel had been returned I have given up.

Just thought I would warn whoever reads this so no one else gets scammed. Share this with whoever.

Do you want an ad-free experience? Join today and help support the Yamaha Owners Club.

you need to forward all emails to ebay and also screen shot the paypal screen that shows money sent - might not get your cash back but it could cause ebay to close his account...

once you have done this contact him telling him you are not going to take it lyinh done and you have informed ebay with a copy of all comunication and also if you dont get the desired results you will contact the police as its fraud

ken

aww mate :( that lad's a cunt, plain and simple! best of luck getting your money back matey or maybe the product you were meant to receive in the first bloody place!

• 2 weeks later...

Thought I would bring you up to date with things. My dear wife had been phoning and texting this muppet a dozen times a day over the last couple weeks. She told him that the case was being looked into by the police, 2 days later my parts turned up. Indicators not TZR ones, short little stubby ones. Everything else was okay apart from having to wire new plugs on to the stator( lucky I saved my old one) but its working as far as I know as I haven't got to the point where I can start the bike but it does have a spark.

Anyway thanks for your advice.

• Who's Online (See full list)

• There are no registered users currently online