A quick hello from Smoush :)

smoush
This post is 4080 days old and we'd rather you create a new post instead of adding to this one. You can't reply in this post.

Hi I've been on this site for a while now and I've just realised I forgot to pop on and introduce myself

I've already had a few posts on here and members replies have been very greatful.

Not been the best biking weather at the minute but hope everyone's ok and hope to hear from you next time my DT let's me down and I'm searching this place looking for answers :)

Thanks chris

Do you want an ad-free experience? Join today and help support the Yamaha Owners Club.

hello there and welcome!!!!

good little bikes the dt's pal - im just about to wrap mine in some michelin AC10's ready for some green laining just waiting for the piss poor weather to do one :(

ken

hello there and welcome!!!!

good little bikes the dt's pal - im just about to wrap mine in some michelin AC10's ready for some green laining just waiting for the piss poor weather to do one :(

ken

Lol yea ano, if I didn't have these sm wheels on I'd have abit of a play on my field in the snow :)

It's the 3rd DT I've owned but the first SM one, good fun I can't get enough of them!

I wouldn't mind trying green laining tbh.

well i wanted to try the sm wheels on mine also but i think ill get hooked on the green laining and stick to the knobblies can be my excuse to get out on a sunday....

what year dt you got? any pics?

ken

Welcome smoosh, :wavey: these DT"s are great light quick handling eh " am liking my TS250 ,, its so managable compared to a big road bike,

Ken how deep is it with you, av got 14inch , am 400feet above sea level ,,,its snowed for 2 weeks, on off, :thumbdown:

got most of my bikes restored tho ,, :thumb:

well i wanted to try the sm wheels on mine also but i think ill get hooked on the green laining and stick to the knobblies can be my excuse to get out on a sunday....

what year dt you got? any pics?

ken

It's great ken with sm wheels on when your out on those long weekend ventures ;)

The one I have now is 07 reg but 04 model or whatever year they stopped, it's the Dtx

The previous ones were 02 DtR and 03 DtR.

Have a couple of pics but not sure how to upload on here from ipad :-/

mines the 03 dtr, brilliant little bike! got the full dep,up jetted and smaller indicators on apart from that she is stock...

first bike i have had where i didnt need to spend loads on it the only thing i want now is the full wrap around handgaurds then im done!!

cheers

ken

mines the 03 dtr, brilliant little bike! got the full dep,up jetted and smaller indicators on apart from that she is stock...

first bike i have had where i didnt need to spend loads on it the only thing i want now is the full wrap around handgaurds then im done!!

cheers

ken

Yes ken I can clearly say IM ADDICTED to Dt's haha nothing like a ride out on a 2stroke for abit off fun.

The one I have now has had the clock wire done,power valve turned open,jack up kit on the back and full dep system. Would love some wrap rounds for bars but I put my bike inside at night and its hard enough as it is :)

Have bought boyesen reed petals which are waiting to be fitted, debating a jet change tho... Don't understand a lot about jetting tbh.

ive got the carbon reeds in mine also fully de-restricted but the person who i bought it off de-restricted the bike and jetted her up she runs perfect (light brown on the plug) but he never removed the reed restrictor on the clocks so it wouldnt go to its full potential...

i only knew about the reed in the clocks because of this forum, ive gained alot of knowledge and also done the topend with the help off YOC members...

ive been toying with the athena bore kit for mine to give her a little extra help as its full of hills around here but im happy at the moment, once i get these AC10's on her ill be off getting manky and falling off ;)

ken

• Who's Online (See full list)

• There are no registered users currently online