OTT Postage Cost

paulrever
This post is 4104 days old and we'd rather you create a new post instead of adding to this one. You can't reply in this post.

Nearly posted this in Random as it's quite a JOKE.

I think the only one who's having a laugh is the seller.

http://www.yamahamotorcyclespares.co.uk/spares/epc2.asp?ModelID=9102&pageID=27&m=YAMAHA+YBR125ED+REAR+WHEEL&uid=0

Part no.s; 27, 29 and 31, a bolt, nut and washer.

Cost (excl VAT) = £1.22 GBP, go to check out.... VAT added to parts.

Enter Norn Iron for shipping address, shipping cost = £13.?? GBP.

Add VAT on parts again, aswell as VAT on the shipping, Grand Total = £17.?? GBP :thud:

Shipping is Royal Mail 1st class.

Delivered by Her Maj herself and includes a Knighthood, :eusa_liar: as if you'd beleive that!

Anyway i'll sign orf now, all the best,

Sir Paul.

Do you want an ad-free experience? Join today and help support the Yamaha Owners Club.

Sir Paul, do you have a Yami dealer near you?

I was going to give you the part numbers but the Suttons picture slightly different to the official Yamaha one.

Go to here LINKY and get your bike up. Click the Yamaha Online Parts cat.... button.

Get the part numbers you need.

Go to your local dealer and order the parts or search for them on tinterweb where the postage costs are not too bad.

??????

90109-08847 Bolt
9570L-08500 Nut flange

Paul " i bought my wife a pair of nickers with Union jacks on them " i called them Belfast nickers, coz every time i take them down,

theres a fk*n protest, :hah:

• Like 1

Paul " i bought my wife a pair of nickers with Union jacks on them " i called them Belfast nickers, coz every time i take them down,

theres a fk*n protest, :hah:

ha ha nice one