ballbearing pushrod clutch! XT125 X 07

WherEmEweeD
This post is 4096 days old and we'd rather you create a new post instead of adding to this one. You can't reply in this post.

Missing the ball bearing went to buy some on eBay but canny work out the right size for the job.

I have haynes manual for my bike it mentions the ball bearing in removing clutch plates section but can't find out the right size.

Help appreciated.

Do you want an ad-free experience? Join today and help support the Yamaha Owners Club.
  • 3 weeks later...

after many ball bearings later i have got the right one. Cant find out which size because theres no indication between the multitude of ball bearings i got. If anyone needs one i have em all lol.

So i install my new clutch plates well oiled up and the mighty ball bearing and still theres no resistance in my clutch lever. Is it necessary to refill the oil to have resistance?

I would rather not do this in the case that i have to empty it all out again.

Oh aye lol forgot to tell the story behind the problem.

I bought clutch plates to replace my worn ones.

I drained the bike of all engine oil.

I took the side cover off to access the pressure plate. from there i took the pressure plate off and clutch plates.

I dunno why i done this but i went ahead and removed the lockwasher nut and took off the clutch housing. then i put it back on. and followed it up with the clutch plates and pressure plate.

Does the ballbearing go in with the clutch housing off? or does it not matter.

• Who's Online (See full list)

• There are no registered users currently online