rebuilding dt 125 engine

ahaywood93
This post is 4122 days old and we'd rather you create a new post instead of adding to this one. You can't reply in this post.

im waiting on the piston kit now but i have taken everything off and was just wondering i know were the twostroke pipe goes but theres 3 pipes coming off my carb (different to the overflow pipes and i don't know what ones for what im new to these engines as ive only messed with 50cc peds before, any pics and info would be much appreciated.

Do you want an ad-free experience? Join today and help support the Yamaha Owners Club.

2 will be water pipes, mine has them on my cylinder head - one comes from the thermostat an elbow on the side and the other comes from its own feed on the head so im guessing one is flow and one is return....

Do they have automatic choke " ,, whats the heat neaded for ,,carb icing ,, like the Sptfire,,, :babyha:

Yep Blackie,,,,, no carb icing on these

ahaywood,

One pipe is fuel and the others are water to the carb. When you putting her back togeather youll know wher they go as the lengths of them are different.

• Who's Online (See full list)

• There are no registered users currently online